-1- Wait, They're Real?!

Welcome to my newest book! I hope you enjoy it but I must warn that since it's a Mermaid x Human AU it can also be perceived as a Monster x Human and I know that's not everyones cup of tea. If you haven't read the warnings in either the introduction page or the description I suggest doing that before you start to read! This book will have smut quite frequently and, again, it is Monster x Human so it could be a little weird for some people! All I ask is if you don't like it just leave the book no need to comment rude things for report since it just makes everyone else's experienced worse!

Warnings: Human x Monster (Last time saying this), sorta kidnapping ig...

Now onto the story:

Bakugou was lounging around on his sofa in his apartment scrolling through instagram when he got a call he groaned before answering.

"Yes?" He growled, he could hear the deep and excited breaths from his friends, he sighed.

"Stop breathing like that you idiots." I growled again making them laugh.

"Bakugouuuuu come to the beach with usss!" Ashido whined.

"Why should I?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Because it's getting sad, your always inside when its beautiful out here! What happens when it becomes cold!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Fine. Let me get changed before you come barging down my door will you?" He growled, hanging up before his friends could respond. He got off the sofa and angrily marched into his bedroom mumbling about how annoying his friends were. He changed into a pair of swimming shorts and a muscle shirt glancing at his nightstand, he saw the book he was currently reading, 'Mythology of the Mer'. He sighed before picking it up checking where his bookmark was, he was nearly done. He decided to bring it along for when he wasn't in the water. He was fascinated by the fact that mermaids could exist and them as a whole. He didn't much else other than romance novels and documents on mermaids, their sightings, their mythology, pretty much whatever he could find on them. He loved the way they work, flipping to the page he was last on he read the first sentence aloud.

"The Merfolk have a different hierarchy system than humans, instead of only reproducing by female and male like us humans do, they have two genders, their first gender being the same as ours but their secondary gender, the gender that really matters, is split into three parts, Omega, Beta, and Alpha." Instead of going through the descriptions of each which he'd read about a thousand times he shut the book hearing the loud and excited knock of his friends. He groaned knowing his free-time was thrown out the window.

"I know I'm coming! Calm your asses down!" He grabbed a towel and headed for the front door, swinging it open and shutting it behind him before his friends could spill in.

"Come on man! We never get to go into your apartment!" Kaminari whined trying to open the door but it had already auto-locked.

"That's because the last time you did you all destroyed it. Now are we going to be beach or not?" He snarled making the three turn on their heels and start walking down the hallway, Bakugou lounging in the back of the group while the other three chatted away.

"Oi Bakugou! Why are you bringing a book to the beach? Won't it get ruined?" Sero asked while trying to grab at the book but Bakugou pulled it away.

"I'm going to read there while you guys goof off, and it better not get ruined for someones dying." He growled. The book was yanked from his grasp by Ashido.

"You're all bark no bite!" Kaminari exclaimed as Ashido let out a snort.

"The Mythology of the Mer?!" She broke out laughing, the other two joining in.