-16- Massage

"Kirishima, I don't feel good." He tried to explain but Kirishima continued to plead.

"Please Baku it hurt." He whined dragging one hand up and grabbing Bakugou's peck and the other travelled to his nether region, stopping when he felt the first few scales start to breach his skin, he ran his fingers over the small bumps grinning.

"Baku is getting scales~" He purred before letting his hand go farther and farther down, gently bumping into Bakugou's cock before wrapping his hand around it gently, he rubbed his tip with his thumb.

"Ahh~ K-Kiri~ f-fine, you can but only for a bit, my legs are really sore and my stomach hurts." He sighed relaxing his tensed muscles and purring as he melted into Kirishima's grasp like putty. Kirishima got to work taking his swim shorts off quickly, staring at Bakugou hungrily, he looked his body up and down before he landed on his face, he saw how much pain Bakugou was actually in and frowned a new found guilt washing over him.

"Baku is really hurt?" He asked slowly bringing his shorts back up.

"I'm fine Kiri. My stomach just... hurts." He winced making Kirishima even more guilty.

"Kiri is sorry..." He mumbled bringing Bakugou onto his chest gently, forgetting about the horniness and wanting to care for his Omega. He turned so they were both on their side, Bakugou's back pressed to his chest, his hands slithered past the dips of his waist and onto his stomach where he gently began massaging his abdomen.

"Where hurt?" He asked, Bakugou laid his hand on top of his webbed fingers and moves his hand over to the spot. Kirishima continued to massage the area Bakugou moved him too hoping it was helping, apparently it was because he began lightly purring, Kirishima chuffed and continued to massage the area making sure not to cut him with his claws.

"Kiri that's really helping, thank you~" He purred nuzzling back into him to get closer.

"Baku is not helping." Kirishima warned in a whisper gently grinding into Bakugou making him gasp.

"I'm sorry Kiri, I forgot." He apologized before they both went into a blissful silence, Kirishima began gently kissing the back of Bakugou's neck chuffing in between kisses.

"My precious omega~ Perfect~ Adorable~" He continued to praise with a soft voice. To everyones surprise Bakugou let out a small and priceless trill from all the praise. Kirishima's thoughts were flooding his brain, it was a mix between the two instincts to either fuck or comfort for him, and all the emotions of the anger, fear, adorableness, and everything else. Bakugou stayed dead silent, not letting a single sound or movement leave him so his soul would stay in his body, his ears burned bright red and Kirishima could tell how embarrassed he was. He chuffed before kissing the back of his neck leading a trail up to the tip of his ear, kissing all the way to his cheek.

"Baku should not be embarrassed~" He purred.

"Kiri think is cute~" He kissed his cheek again, pulling him closer into him. Bakugou buried his face in his hands trying to hide the painfully visible blush. Kirishima flipped Bakugou around so their faces met but Bakugou's was still hidden in his palms. Kirishima let out a coo like call that he intricately fabricated on the spot just for Bakugou, who curiously brought his face out from his palms, looking at Kirishima who trilled from Bakugou's reaction to the call. He pecked a small and dainty kiss on Bakugou's nose before turning so Bakugou was on his chest comfortably, using his peck as a pillow.

"Baku~" He coed, brushings fingers through Bakugou's hair.

"Yes Kiri?" He responded with a small smile.

"Baku is happy?" He asked looking down at his Omega. He gave a subtle nod making Kirishima grin. "That is good. But not Baku learn mer language." He chuckled, Bakugou mimicking slowly adapting to the mer's customs from a new found instinct.