-4- The Mer's Meet

posting early because i wont have time tomorrow, enjoy :)

Warnings: Smut (Again, Kirishima is a horn dog...)

"It's not weird for you that I'm not a mermaid?" He asked, thinking about the fact that they were so different.

"No. Do Baku think so?" He asked making Bakugou sigh.

"Sometimes, it just sucks that I'll never be able to be with you on land right? Like we can't go on dates or things because you can't go into public..." He sighed, running his hand through his soaked hair.

"But it's not like it bothers me, I just feel bad that I can't do everything a mermaid mate could..." He knew what he was saying was ridiculous but it was what he believed.

"I can't even go under the water for more than a few minutes without drowning..." Kirishima pushed himself onto the shore and pulled Bakugou to meet with him.

"Can Kiri show Baku something?" He asked making Bakugou nod, he dragged Bakugou into the water and pulled his into his chest, he swam deeper and deeper until they were getting to the point where the sun was getting darker and darker, he shut his eyes thinking he would die but Kirishima tapped his shoulder, he opened one eyes and saw the light show of bioluminescent creatures, he gasped in realizing he was out of air, he tried to struggle free but Kirishima pulled him closer into his waist and pressed their lips together, at first Bakugou was taken back and confused but when he saw Kirishima's gills flare it clicked in his head, he was giving Bakugou air... He breathed in and it actually worked, he could breath just fine! It was like a revelation! Kirishima kept the kiss intact and wrapped his tail around Bakugou's legs gently, pulling him in closer than he was before so every part of their bodies were touching. Bakugou felt Kirishima's hands run up and down his sides before reaching downwards and grabbing his ass, lifting his legs into a split so they were on either side of his hips, Bakugou resting on him. Bakugou pulled off, holding his breath, he nuzzled his head into Kirishima's neck and laid a gentle kiss on it, bubbles tickling both their skin. His chin was lifted by Kirishima's finger, it didn't look like he knew what he was doing but he was trying his best which was enough for Bakugou, he began to kiss Bakugou's neck, the kisses starting innocent and gentle before getting sloppier and more passion filled, at one point he got the idea to suck on the skin right under Bakugou's jaw he tilted his head back giving him more space. Kirishima continued to suck and kiss on Bakugou's neck, stopping occasionally to give him new air. Pretty soon Bakugou was turned on, this time he was actually horny instead of just wanting to help the mermaid out, he wanted it. He whined unknowingly, he couldn't hear the sound in the water but apparently Kirishima could. Bakugou felt one of Kirishima's fingers move from his ass cheek to his hole, Bakugou gasped when he felt one go in, poking around his insides delicately as the other hand fondled with his ass. He moaned out, kissing Kirishima again for more air. Kirishima broke off this time, smirking before bringing his head lower and nibbling on Bakugou's throat making shivers run throughout his body. He was eagerly shaking his hips trying to push Kirishima's finger deeper into him. He moaned into the kiss as he felt Kirishima add another finger, stretching him much quicker this time, after maybe a minute Kirishima slowly slid his fingers out, Bakugou whimpered from the void feeling but gasped as he was laid down on the floor of the ocean, blue and teal bioluminescent lights surrounding his almost naked body, kirishima on top of him. His hands made their way to his dress-shirt, unbuttoning it and sliding it off each arm letting it drift away in the water. (Don't litter kids) He lifted Bakugou's legs so they were pressed to his chest, spread apart. Bakugou watched as his dick slipped out of that small slit at the front of his tail. How fucking convenient. He laughed to himself until he moaned from Kirishima slowly pressing in. He couldn't hear a single sound he was making from his ears not being able to perceive sound underwater but Kirishima was soaking up every lewd noise his mate was making, he never got to hear Bakugou like this and he was going to enjoy it. He bent over Bakugou, pressing his knees if further to connect their lips and give Bakugou air. After a few seconds of breathing he pulled off and Bakugou gave a small nod, Kirishima took a few seconds to grind into Bakugou to make sure he was adjusted before he slowly pulled out, sliding back in at the same slow speed. Bakugou's toes curled as his feet pointed, toes grazing Kirishima's shoulder blades, hands grabbing at Kirishima's back and clawing downwards in time with his slow thrusts. Bakugou whimpered before letting out quite a loud, yet muffled moan, he must have realized Kirishima could hear him. Kirishima snickered lightly before continuing his slow pulls and thrusts making Bakugou loose all composure, trying to speed things up himself by trying to pull his hips forwards and backwards but Kirishima was gripping his thighs to hard, nails digging in ever so slightly. He gave Bakugou air yet again, this time staying for more than just air, their lips locked together when Bakugou willingly opened his mouth, Kirishima had no clue what he was doing but he remembered his mer friends telling him humans liked eating each others tongues and faces. Maybe Bakugou wants to eat my tongue? He asked himself before sliding his tongue into Bakugou's mouth getting a moan intern, he assumed his guess was right. Bakugou then started to swirl their tongues together, Kirishima didn't hate Bakugou eating his tongue but it was definitely new for him. Bakugou pulled off from the kiss not knowing if Kirishima could hear him but he thought it was worth a shot.