-12- Won't Like My Answer

Woooooo I finally posted!!

"Come in! Make yourself at home!" Uraraka exclaimed as she pushed aside the hanging willow leaves that covered the entrance to the cave which was half above the surface. Kirishima and Shinsou enter hesitantly being on high alert due to their instincts not liking the new environment.

"So, what brings an Alpha and a Beta who aren't mates to find us?" The green-haired one asked.

"We have questions." Shinsou responded while Kirishima cleared his throat.

"We have word that you know how to-" Uraraka cut him off.

"First! Let us ask some questions!" She exclaimed obviously trying to hide how confused she was by the pair.

"Go ahead but we don't have much time we have people waiting for us..." Shinsou mumbled making her lightly squeal.

"Alright! So you two aren't mates but are you mated to anyone?" She asked staring intently.

"Well, yes, we both are. But to other people." Shinsou was taking the lead with answering the questions knowing Kirishima would be aggressive.

"Their names?" She asked.

"None of your business." Kirishima butt in, Shinsou sighed.

"I'm mated with someone called Kaminari, he's mated wi-" Kirishima cut him off with a growl.

"Not important." He sighed again, the girl seemed to have a never ended list of questions.

"What are their second genders?" She asked making Shinsou gulp, having a human as a mate was shunned upon in the merfolk community.

"None?" Shinsou spoke lowly hopping they didn't hear. Uraraka gasped excitedly.

"You are paired with human!?" She exclaimed before spinning happily.

"Oh I've never met a human! You must introduce us!" She exclaimed getting closer but Kirishima growled making her move back a bit.

"Is that everything?" He asked in a low growl.

"I guess! I had a lot more but you guys seem crunched for time and I'm sure we'll meet again!" She exclaimed.

"The question is mostly for Tsu but I guess you can both answer. How do you turn a human into a mer." Right as Shinsou asked Uraraka's smile fell into a frown.

"You won't like my answer..." Tsu responded, Kirishima already expected the worse and turned to leave thinking they didn't know.

"We do know how!" Uraraka exclaimed making Kirishima whip around.

"You just won't like how to do it..." She trailed off again.

"Tell us." Shinsou growled wanting an answer, he didn't care for changing Kaminari but he wanted Kirishima to be happy again so he would stop being so angry.

"You have to do this before your first rut or heat of course, they need to be drowned by the hands of someone they love unconditionally." Kirishima gasped, not knowing it was that bad. He bit down on his lip not knowing if it was as good of an idea as he thought before.

"Thank you for your time. We usually hang around the shore if you want to look for us." He said as he turned to leave the cave, Kirishima following behind slowly, still processing the info.

"Thanks for stopping by! Come again!" Uraraka exclaimed as they both waves the two men out. The whole way out of the swamp they were silent, halfway on the swim back Kirishima punched the side of an underwater cliff out of frustration.

"Shit! How do I do this! I can't do that to him! He'll never forgive me!" He shouted punching the stone again.

"You should tell him and ask him what he thinks." Shinsou suggested making the Alpha look at him angrily.

"I couldn't. It would stress him out too much. He would probably feel guilty and over think it agreeing without actually wanting it. My plan was to slowly introduce him to it but now it's too much! I can't do that to him!" He shouts again making the Beta shrink back a little from fear.

"Let's just go back to everyone, I'm sure Bakugou will calm you down..." He suggested trying to stay away from the topic of his rut coming very soon. Kirishima huffed and followed behind him growling and snarling every now and then from frustration. After a minute or two they made it to the rocks, as soon as Kirishima saw Bakugou his mood was lightened, he was messing around with his friends on the beach he softly smiled his thoughts disappearing for a second. He pushed himself onto the beach and slapped his tail. He thought about developing a call for his Omega like most Alpha's do but didn't know how Bakugou would react to it.

"Kiri!" He exclaimed going over to him.

"You we're gone for a while what were you doing? Todoroki and I have the day off today by the way." He asks with his head tilted instantly noticing how worked up Kirishima was.

"Nothing." He grumbled before pulling Bakugou into his chest like he always does. He growled lightly before wrapping his arms around Bakugou's waist.

"Kiri and Baku cuddle." He growled not wanting to talk. He could tell Bakugou wanted to protest but when he begun dragging the backs of his fingernails down Bakugou's spine he stopped and excepted what was happening, laying his head on Kirishima's peck gently soaking up the affection and how careful he was being with him.

"Do they do this often? It's so cute!" Ashido squeals.

"Yeah sorta, whenever one of them gets worked up about something they cuddle like that, it is kinda cute but neither will admit it. Kirishima has been worked up a lot recently though." Kaminari responds before looking to Shinsou who was laying lazily on the sand next to him.

"Do you know anything about this?" He asked the mer who only have a slow nod in response.

"Well, tell us!" Ashido whines in anticipation, Shinsou shakes his head this time making the two whine again.

"You're no fun!" Kaminari exclaimed, making Shinsou sit up.

"What's not fun is angering an Alpha. I'd rather have you a little more whiny then normal then have him beating my face into the ground. He was destroying a wall of rock before from a few punches." He growled at his mate.

"So shut it. He's super stressed about things that don't concern you and if that's what calms him at least he's not taking it out of us like he would before he met Bakugou." He plopped back down onto the sand closing his eyes, leaving Ashido and Kaminari to sit with their thoughts.

"What do you think it is Midoriya?" Ashido asked, both Shinsou and Kirishima stared at the small Omega with deadly intentions.

"M-Me? O-O-Oh! I-I don't r-really know!" He exclaimed before whimpering and shoving his face into Todoroki's chest to hide.

"You won't get anything from him, he's sworn to secrecy." Shinsou chuckled at how frightened the mer was sighing loudly.

"Kirishima. It's best if you tell Bakugou. I know it's not what you want to hear right now but if he decides on his own it'll be better for all of you. I can tell him if you wa-" Shinsou was cut off by Kirishima.

"You will do nothing of the sort. I will tell him." Shinsou snickered to himself knowing that if he played on the Alpha's pride it would get him his way. Kirishima sat up looking Bakugou in the eyes.

"What's up Kiri?" He asked tilting his head again.

"Kiri ask two questions."

(1240 Words)