-9- Still No Answer

After a bit of lounging around there was a splash heard in the water, both Shinsou and Kirishima were on edge while Kaminari and Bakugou paid no mind to it, after a few seconds Midoriya popped up.

"U-Um hey... Have you guys seen Shoto? We were supposed to meet a few hours ago but he's not anywhere on the beach and I want to make sure he's safe and humans didnt hurt him." Midoriya sounded like he was on the verge of panicking. Both Kaminari and Bakugou thought before Bakugou checked his ohone for the first time of the dsy, he saw there was a message from Todoroki answering Midoriya's question.

"He messaged me saying he had to see his mom so he couldn't hang out with you today but he'll spend all tomorrow with you." Bakugou mumbled.

"O-Oh! D-Do you mind if I h-hang out with you guys?" He asked bringing himself up onto the beach, Kirishima glared at him before flopping over to Shinsou, again they began speaking their native language confusing both Bakugou and Kaminari.

"Eyo Midoriya what're they saying? They've been talking like that all day." Kaminari asked, Midoriya listened to their conversation for a few seconds before his face was filled with shock, he gasped making Kirishima whip his head around to glare at him, growling before going over to the smaller mer and showing his dominance by pinning the greenette to the sand.

"Kiri no!" Bakugou shouted before grabbing Kirishima's hand and trying to get him to release the Omega. Kirishima growled loudly at the mer until he gave in obviously agreeing to something in their language and Kirishima backed off completely, going back to being docile. Midoriya got back up and looked to Kaminari.

"I-I can't tell you..." He stuttered out before looking to see Kirishima still staring at him.

"I- I'm going to go find Shoto some shells for tomorrow! Bye!" He quickly shouted before diving into the water and swimming off quickly. Kirishima grinned before looking back to see Bakugou frowning at him. He flopped over to him with a new worried expression.

"What wrong?" He asked gently caressing Bakugou's face with his webbed hand.

"You can't just bully people like that Kiri (you're one to talk)" Bakugou sulked looking to the water.

"When we see him again your going to apologize ok?" He looked Kirishima in his eyes, he lightly growled before sighing.

"M'kay" He grumbled before pulling Bakugou into a loose hug missing the contact.

"Baku so soft~" Bakugou wasnt sure what he meant by that but took it as a compliment. He felt an odd urge to cuddle into the mer and... purr... He ended up giving into the urge, cuddling back into Kirishima making sure his whole body was hiding in his before he let a small, barely audible, purr come from his chest. Kirishima seemed taken aback at first but gently chuffed before nuzzling his head into Bakugou's hair.

"See he's already acting like an Omega. He's even purring." Kirishima secretly spoke to Shinsou who was watching Kaminari draw in the sand.

"I can see that but it doesnt make things easier. I still need to figure some things out but hopefully what your asking is possible." He responded.

"Ok... Well hurry I need to do it before my rut. Or else it wont work right?" Kirishima asks.

"Right. Tonight while Kami is sleeping I'll go see the person who has the answers." With that they were both silent. Kirishima bathing in the warmth and the affection his partner was giving off.

-Nighttime-

Kirishima looked down to see Bakugou sleeping on his chest, he was still sitting upwards yet light snores left his little human mouth, Kirishima smiled soft when he heard Shinsou.