Chapter 16

I slide into the tunnel and end up landing on my stomach. I lay my head on the ground. My breathing is very uneven and my chest is killing me. So much for high pain tolerance. Wait, did I even script that? I can't remember. I probably didn't, knowing my dumbass. Harry drops down a few seconds later, landing beside me. Before we get a chance to get up, Hermione and Parker come through the opening and land on top of us.

"Sorry." They say at the same time. My vision goes blurry for a second. Parker gets off of me and helps me stand up.

"Are you sure you're ok, Felicity?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just need to be careful." She nods her head, looking like she's not convinced. We walk through the tunnel, heading to the Shrieking Shack. Each step makes my chest hurt more and more. It's difficult to breathe and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Fuck. I wanna die." I whisper under my breath. The pain grows increasingly worse with each step and inhale I take. We find a ladder that leads to a hatch in the ceiling of the tunnel. Harry went first, then Hermione, then Parker, then me. I stagger back a bit going up the steps. Pain radiating through my chest. It feels like a train hit me on the chest. Harry helps me up and out of the hatch. I whisper a thank you. We walk up the staircase, and Harry checks one of the doors. We run into a room, finding Ron sitting on a bed holding Scabbers.

"Ron!" Harry calls as we run over to him.

"Where's the dog?" Harry asks.

"Harry. It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an animagus." Ron says frantically while pointing towards the door. I turn around, watching the door slowly close revealing Sirius Black. 

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too." Hermione says as she steps in front of Harry. I reach for my back pocket, slightly grabbing my wand, just in case I need it.

"Only one will die tonight." Sirius says as he steps forward.

"And it will be you!" Harry shouts before tackling and pinning Sirius to the ground, pointing his wand to his neck.

"Are you going to kill me Harry?" He laughs. Lupin bursts in, quickly disarming Harry and motioning for him to get off of Sirius. Harry moves, standing in between me and Hermione. I watch as Lupin points his wand at Sirius, slowly moving closer.

"Well, well Sirius. Looking rather raged aren't we. Finally the flesh reflects the madness within." Lupin says as he stops next to Sirius.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within wouldn't you Remus?" He quips back. Remus gives a quick smirk, then pulls Sirius up and pulls him into a hug. I zone out. This part is insignificant to me.

"No! I trusted you and all this time you've been his friend." Hermione shouts. "He's a werewolf. That's why he's been missing classes." I roll my eyes. I know I should act surprised but I don't feel like acting.

"Did you two tell her?" Lupin points at me and Parker. Parker and I look at each other with surprise. Does he know? Did Dumbledore tell him? I hope he doesn't know. Maybe Dumbledore told him since he is part of the order.

"No. I figured it out when Snape sent the essay about werewolves." Hermione says before we could answer. 

"Well, well Hermione you really are the brightest witch I've ever met." Lupin says. He sounds almost crazed. His gaze over at me and Parker not faltering. I grip my wand tighter in fear of him doing something. I don't think he will but I can't help but fear it.

"Enough talk Remus. Let's kill him." Sirius interrupts.

"Wait."

"I DID MY WAITING. 12 YEARS OF IT. IN AZKABAN." Sirius shouts. My brain starts going fuzzy and my breathing starts getting heavier. Are you joking? Right now. Of all times right now. My chest starts to burn from breathing in too hard, making it hard to see straight. I start tracing my wand against my leg hoping it will calm me down.