Chapter 14

I wake up on the couch in the common room. I have a headache, but I'm not surprised. Most of the dares I got had to do with Fire-whiskey. I hate drinking. I get up and walk to my room, to get in my actual bed. It looks about 4 o'clock so I have time to sleep.

While walking to my room I accidentally bump into someone.

"Ow." I whisper, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Who's there?" A familiar male voice calls from the dark. Draco.

"It's me, asshole."

"Yeah. Like that gives me a lot." Draco says sarcastically. "What are you doing awake?"

"I fell asleep on the couch and now I'm awake, so I decided to go to my room. Why are you?"

"Couldn't sleep. Want to head to my dorm. To see if we can help each other fall asleep."

Even though he can't see me, I nod my head. "I'd love to." In the dark, I feel him grab my hand, then he starts leading me to his dorm. We get to his dorm and he turns on the light. My eyes start hurting from the sudden brightness. I look over at Draco. His hair is a mess, it looks like he has bags under his eyes, and the only thing that I can see he is wearing are green sweatpants.

"Fun night?" I ask.

"Shut up." He mumbles in return. 

"Rude." I whisper under my breath. He lets go of my hand and walks over to his closet, grabbing something I can't see. He turns around and throws a few clothes at me. A pair of sweatpants and his quidditch hoodie.

"I don't think the sweatpants will fit very well but they are comfortable."

"Thanks." I say quietly. I walk over to his bathroom and get changed quickly. His sweatshirt stopped just above my knees, but it is very, very soft. This is a sweatshirt I want to steal from him. He was right. His sweatpants are a bit too big but like he said they are comfortable. I walk out with my dirty clothes in hand. By now he is laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. I stand here, admiring him for a second. How can he like me? There's no way.

"Where do you want me to put my dirty clothes?" I ask, trying not to startle him.

"Just put them on the sink. You can get it in the morning."

"Ok." I turn around and neatly put it on the sink, like he said. I go back into the room and lay down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you with me?" Draco says quietly.

"Because I like you."

"Why though? I told you to kill yourself. Twice. Granger has probably told you that I wished she would've died last year. Fred would've been a better choice for you."

"But you've changed." I argue.

He shakes his head. "No I haven't." 

"If you didn't, you would still be calling Hermione a mud-blood instead of Granger in front of me. And we wouldn't be having this conversation if you didn't." He moves to where he is completely facing me.

"Can I try something?" Draco asks, acting very shy.

"What do you want to try?"

"You'll see." He gently grabs the hem of the sweatshirt I'm wearing, lifting it a little. I freeze without meaning to, suddenly uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" I say while grabbing his hand.

"Trust me it's not what you think." I let go of his hand and nod. I watch him as he sticks his head under the sweatshirt and through the opening, making our faces inches apart from each other. His arms wrap around my bare torso, making me shiver at his cold touch.