Chapter 3

(A/N TW SEXUAL ASSAULT)

I woke up on the floor with Pansy screaming at me. Great. My head and my lower back hurts from her pulling my hair and dragging me to the floor. I was so drowsy that I didn't hear a word she was saying. Until she said boyfriend. My head snapped up to her, then towards Draco. All he did was look down, refusing to meet my eyes. I should've known that they were dating. I shouldn't have fallen for last night. My eyes went back to Pansy because she started snapping in my face.

"Look pug face. Get the fuck out of my face before I beat your ass to the ground." I got up quickly and pushed Pansy away from me, making her stumble backwards.

"You bitch. First your slutty ass decides to use a love potion on my boyfriend and then your half-blood filth touches me. Ew."

"Oh boo hoo. You got pushed by a half-blood. Grow up and get off your high horse. If you didn't want to be around non-purebloods then you shouldn't have come to Hogwarts. Also don't you dare call me a slut. You've probably slept with more people than your little boyfriend here." I went up to her and smacked her across the face then turned around and walked off to my dorm. How could I be so stupid? I should have known they were together. Great my second day here and I am already in a world of shit. With Pansy finding me last night, people are going to be thinking I'm a slut or whatever. Jesus, I'm screwed.

I storm into my dorm and head straight for my dresser. I grab some clothes and run to the bathroom. I quickly get changed and brush my teeth. Not bothering to mess with my already fucked up hair, I head down the stairs and out of the common room. I was basically running to breakfast, almost dropping my wand twice on the way there. As I get to the great hall I slow my pace and calm myself down so know one knows that I was mad. I walk into the great hall and I walk over to the Gryffindor table. Parker was already there so I sit next to her. As I sit down, Ron gave a small grunt. I gave him a death glare in return because I am not in the mood to deal with his shit. I feel a pair of hands grab a hold of my shoulders. I look up and see Fred leaning over me.

"Oi. Feliz. Me and George have something planned, wanna come with?" Fred says with a grin plastered on his face.

"Sure, just let me grab a piece of toast." He nods ok and lets go of my shoulders. I grab a piece of toast and tell Parker that I will see her later. As we walk towards the entrance Malfoy, Pansy, and Malfoy's goons Crabbe and Goyle walk in. Malfoy points at me and the twins and shouts, "Oh look the slut has found her next victims. Wonder which twin she will go for first." I notice Fred get tense and clench his fist.

"Malfoy. No one wants to hear your screechy ass voice this early in the morning." I snap.

"That's not what you said last night." He taunts, while walking up to me.

"What's that mean, Feliz?" Fred asks.

"Malfoy go fuck some little Slytherin slut because I am not in the mood for your bullshit." I say, ignoring Fred's question.

"Oh. Then I could have round two with you then?" Fred steps in between me and Malfoy.

"Leave her the hell alone Malfoy or I swear to god that I will beat your ass." Fred threatens. I flinch at his words. He usually threatens people with pranks, not actually hurting someone.

"Oh. Get out of the way, Weaslebe, this is between me and miss slut over there." Fred rears his hand back to punch Draco but I grab his hand before he could hit him. I drag Fred out of the Great Hall, with George tailing behind us.

"What was that about?" Fred asks more urgently this time.

"I ended up sleeping on the couch last night and I guess at some point without me knowing Malfoy joined me. And this morning Pansy found us together." I lie. He nodded his head. His demeanor was still a little threatening but otherwise he has calmed down a little. He started dragging me to who knows where. We stop at a broom closet and I look at the twins confused.