Chapter 15

The next day, I woke up in Draco's bed. Like usual. My head was on his chest and he is reading.

"Morning princess." Draco says, when my head perks up.

"Morning." I lay my head back on his chest and close my eyes. I subconsciously draw circles on Draco's chest, earning a small shiver from him.

"Don't go back to sleep. It's almost time for breakfast." Draco says, making me open my eyes. I really don't want to get up but I actually do want breakfast today. Since I only ate dinner yesterday. I roll off of Draco and lay my head against his pillow. The scent of his cologne enveloped me. How have I never noticed his cologne before? It smells really expensive. I can't pick out a certain scent but it's expensive. I could probably find it in my original reality but it'd be too expensive for me to buy.

"I've never noticed your cologne before." I blurt out.

"That's surprising. I wear it everyday." He says with a shrug. Are there other things I haven't noticed? The main thing I notice about him is his eyes. I think. I feel a blush of embarrassment creep up to my cheeks. I'm such a terrible girlfriend.

"I like the smell of it." I say bluntly. He looks at me real quick and smiles, then goes back to reading.

"Is that the only thing?" He mumbles.

"Don't let your ego get inflated. I just said I like your cologne." 

"Ouch that hurts." He says with a fake pout. I sit up and kiss his cheek, then lay my head on his shoulder.

"Come on. I want to go to breakfast." He says before shutting his book.

"I'm going to go get changed. I'll meet you in the common room." I say as I get up, off the bed. I leave the dorm and head to mine. It was surprisingly warm this morning. It's usually quite cold, especially down here. I walk into my room and get changed into a black t-shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I put on a pair of converse sneakers, then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror. Something about today feels off. Like something bad is going to happen. I don't know what though because my knowledge of Harry Potter is mainly based on the movies. I'm disappointed to say I've only read a bit of the deathly hallows and the Prisoner of azkaban. I never finished either one of the books.

I shake my head and walk out of the bathroom and head to the common room.

"You are such a fucking idiot!" I hear Parker scream at Draco as soon as I step into the common room. "You are so fucking lucky that I don't hex you right now!"

"I- what's going on?" I say, confused. I have no clue what's going on.

"Today is the day Buckbeak is supposed to get killed." Parker says, turning angrily towards me. A lump forms in my throat. That's why something felt off.

"Felicity." Draco says as he steps towards me. I step back, inching away from him. I leave the common room without saying a word to either one of them. Not because I'm mad or sad or anything like that. Well I am mad but not enough to just ignore them. It's more of the fact that I'm shocked and if I tried to talk my voice would contradict my thoughts. 

I head straight to the Great Hall, neither Draco or Parker decided to follow me. Thank god. I don't want to give them an explanation as to why I left. As I enter the great hall, I am stopped by Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

"Are you alright, Felicity?" Hermione asks, drawing my focus to her.

"Mhm." I hum in response.

"Ok. Um, do you want to study today? I need to get my mind off something and it looks like so do you."