Chapter 4

(A/N TW Drinking)

I woke up sweating and crying. I jolted up right, not wanting to lay down in case I go back to sleep. It was morning anyway so I didn't need to go back to sleep. I decided to go take a shower so I got up and got my clothes. I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. As I wait, I look in the mirror and see the hickeys Malfoy so happily left. They were very bright and dark at the same time. I traced my finger along them and imagined them disappearing. Thankfully they did because I wasn't in the mood to get pestered about it.

Anyways, as soon as the shower got hot enough for my liking, I got undressed and stepped in. The hot water hit my back and it felt really nice. I could feel the stress washing away. I wash my hair and my body then shut the water off. I grab my towel and dry off, then get changed into my school outfit. I make sure to look into the mirror, making sure there aren't any hickey's left to cover. Thankfully, there wasn't so I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed my wand and headed to the great hall.

I didn't want to go to the great hall of course. One, Malfoy was going to be there, which he would most likely cause a scene. Two, George knew what was on my neck and I don't know if he has told Fred or not. And last but not least, I need to learn to avoid Fred. I don't want his death to be something used against me and I just don't want to get attached. Fred doesn't need me anyway. Yes, I'm aware how selfish this sounds but like George was saying last night Fred would be better without me. Not without George of course. I need to learn how to think right.

I walk into the great hall, absentmindedly. I spotted Malfoy easily. He is smirking at me from across the room. Well I know I'm sitting with the Gryffindors today. I look towards the Gryffindor table and see George walking towards me. 

"He's pissed at Malfoy." George says as he stops in front of me. I know exactly who he's talking about. Great. I don't want Fred to be involved in this.

"I was hoping that you didn't tell him yet."

"When it comes to you and my brother, I'm going to tell him things. Besides, what Malfoy did to you wasn't right." He says, shaking his head.

"Please don't let him do anything. It was my fault anyway and I don't want Fred to get into trouble." Worry creeps through. I don't want Fred getting into trouble.

"It wasn't your fault." Fred's voice came from behind me. I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders. I sigh and lay my head on his arm. Grabbing a hold of his arms gently, I say, "It really is though. I shouldn't have provoked him. And I shouldn't have gotten you involved, Fred."

"What do you mean? How is Fred involved?" George asks, confused. He doesn't know that Fred and I kissed.

"Does he not know?" Parker's voice came from the side of me. I sigh thinking how many people actually know about this. Parker, Malfoy, Ethan, Fred, and George kind of know. Also no doubt all of the Slytherins know about last night.

"Nope. To be fair you don't know the whole story either." Parker scoffs and walks over to stand by George. Once she is next to him George puts his arm on her shoulder and I see a blush creeping up her cheeks. Interesting. Hopefully those two get together because they look cute together. I have a thought of marrying Fred but I push that away quickly. Marrying Fred isn't an option.

"Why don't you tell us the whole story then?" Fred whispered in my ear, making me snap out of my thoughts. His breath against my neck made me shiver. I shook my head to get my story straight. I started explaining to them what happened, making up things as I go along because some parts I didn't want to tell him. Them. The only thing that I really lied about was me cuddling with Draco on the couch. When the part about Fred kissing came along George's eyes went really wide. And a mischievous grin crossed his face.