Chapter 5

(A/N TW CUTTING AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE SUBJECT)

I woke up to my alarm going off. I still had a smile on my face from last night. I mean it's hard not to smile. Anyway, I get up and get ready for the day. I made sure to cover the hickeys again. I don't want to let Malfoy have the satisfaction of seeing them on me. After I'm done I walk down to the Great Hall. I didn't get stopped, which I was grateful for. I met up with Fred and George in the Entrance Hall and we entered the Great Hall together. Sadly, we got stopped by Malfoy as soon as we entered.

"So Wilhite. Do your twins know about the little gift I left you two days ago?" Malfoy says, smirking.

"Fuck off, Malfoy." I snap. He takes out his wand and points it at my neck and shouts, "Revelio." As soon as he lowered his wand I covered my neck with my hand.

"What are you gonna tell everybody now, slut?" Fred tries to lunge at Draco but George pulls him back before he could.

"Stay the hell away from her." Fred growls.

"By the way, you can't cover them up with that little trick you use. The Revelio charm is really powerful." Malfoy's smirk grows wider, making me sick to my stomach.

"Stay away from me." I turn around and walk out of the Great Hall. God, I can't believe I have to spend Christmas break with him. I'd rather spend it with the Weasleys. I notice myself walking to the black lake. I stop by a tree and sit down. I feel someone sit down next to me and put their head on my shoulder.

"You ok?" Fred's voice came from beside me. I pushed him off and stood up quickly.

"What's wrong?" He tries to ask again.

"Leave me alone. Please." Tears started filling my eyes. I was finally putting my plan into action. Not that it was a plan. He stood in front of me.

"What's wrong?" He asks more firmly this time.

"Everything. You know I wish I had never come to Hogwarts. I wish I never met Malfoy, I wish I never met the golden trio, I wish I never met you and George." I said the last part quietly.

"You really wish you never met me?" Disbelief crosses his face, making me want to throw up. It's better if I just avoid him.

"Yes." I look straight over his shoulder at the lake. I don't want to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Did last night mean anything to you?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek because I knew my next words would be a lie.

"No. It didn't. I know I'm just a lying, evil, Slytherin slut. Go spread the word. I don't care." After that I walked away. Hot tears started streaming down my face. I stopped somewhere near the forest and dropped to my knees, crying. I did this to myself.

After a couple minutes, I got up and walked to the edge of the forest and sat down by a tree. The tears were still coming and I didn't bother to wipe them. I laid down by the tree and soon cried myself to sleep.

I woke up, probably a couple hours later because it was already dark. I got up and walked towards the castle. As soon as I got into one of the hallways, I feel someone cover my mouth and pull me into a corner.

"Where have you been?" Ethan's voice asked worriedly.

"Uncover my mouth before I bite you." I snap, though his hand muffles my words. He uncovers my mouth quickly, knowing full well that I would actually bite him.

"Thank you."

"Where have you been? Almost everyone has been worried about you. Fred said you and him got into a fight then you took off."