Chapter 32

Bile rises in my throat, each moment that Harry keeps talking. Hearing about all of the dragons is making me sick. Harry describes them all to me when I just want him to shut up. My stomach feels like it's turned inside out. I want to put tape over Harry's mouth. Maybe that would get him to be quiet. I have my wand I could use the silencing charm on him, but I can't or else I would get into trouble for hexing the "chosen one," so I'm stuck here imagining all the ways I could shut him up.

"So where are we going again?" I ask as we head into the clocktower courtyard.

"To go tell Cedric about what we will be facing."

"Right." I nod my head, while Harry continues talking. A few annoying Hufflepuffs block our way as we try to head into the courtyard. Well Harry's way. They could care less about me but it annoys me how Harry is being treated by everyone so I step up to them. I pull out my wand and point it at the blonde girls throat.

"Back the fuck off Abbot before I gut you." The girl puts her hands up and backs away, laughing like I don't mean my threat.

As we are walking by the students, I mutter a small curse that will make her smell like rotting flesh. I turn my head and watch as the students around her start to wave her away so they won't be close to her. I allow myself a little triumphant smirk.

"That's a good one." The sound of Cedric's voice catches my attention.

I smirk. "Don't mess with me. Or my friends." Cedric flinches a bit as I put my wand back in my robe, which makes me smile. He turns his attention back to Harry, while I look around the courtyard. Draco is up in the tree, right where I expect him to be. His other Slytherin friends surround the base of it, watching him be stupid. I want to laugh at how everyone gawks at him. Like he's the mastermind and the Slytherins around him are his sheep.

"Come on." Harry says as he pulls me towards the other end of the courtyard.

As we leave we run into Ron, who looks more grouchy than ever. I want to punch his face with a chair. Ron has a huge problem with the fact that Parker and Harry were chosen for the tournament. He seems to think that they did it on purpose, so they could outshine him. Meaning he's being a jealous prick when he should be worried about his best friend and his brother's girlfriend. He's being annoyingly pathetic and it's pissing me off more than usual.

"You're a real git, you know that?" Harry says. I roll my eyes. I grip onto my wand, readying myself for if I need it, even though I know I don't need it.

"Oh yeah. Anything else?" He stares directly at me but I don't give him the satisfaction of an answer.

"Yeah. Stay away from me." Harry replies. Ron ignores him and pushes past him with a few other Gryffindorks tailing him. I let my wand drop into my pocket with a sigh.

I follow after Harry who unfortunately was stopped by Draco, who jumped down from the tree he was sitting in. Harry rushes at him, as if his short ass was threatening. He's really not and if I was Draco I would've laughed at him too.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy. He's cruel and you're just pathetic."

Everything happens so fast that I can barely comprehend what happened. Draco tried to curse Harry while he was trying to walk away, then Mad-eye came in and cursed Draco, turning him into a cute little white ferret. I clamp my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"Professor Moody! Is-is that a student?" Mcgonagall screams as she comes running towards the scene. Students have crowded around the tree, hoping to see Malfoy get flung around mid-air.

"Technically, it's a ferret." With what I'm assuming is the imperius curse, Mad-eye lifts ferret Draco off of the ground and stuffs him down Crabbe's pants. He is going to be complaining about that later. Instead of his father hearing about it, it's going to be me. I don't particularly blame him though. I would complain about that too. Crabbe moves frantically, trying to get the ferret out of his pants.