Chapter 17: The Stars

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung-ah, are you listening?" Jin Hyung's voice interrupts my thoughts.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to rein myself in anymore. I've desired many women in the past, but with her, it's different; she is not an immediate desire. There is this strong want for her that feels slow and delightful. And with each encounter, I get more and more enamored with her.

It doesn't feel suitable for someone like me to feel such unhealthy emotions.
The way her body shivers beneath my touch yet still feels warm, those innocent luring eyes that fascinate the heck out of me. What is she doing to me?

"Huh? What did you say, Hyung?"

"I asked why you are alone. Where is Y/n?"

"I guess she is on her way."

A grin forms on my face as I recollect our previous encounter. She looked so flustered that I doubt she is that naive. She is surely aware of her effects on me.

"Why are you grinning?" Jin Hyung says in a curious tone. 

"Did I?"

"I think I know why Y/n is running late," Jin Hyung teases, wriggling his brows.

"No Hyung, it's nothing. I was thinking something else," I reply in a stern voice so that I can persuade him. Jin Hyung has always had the ability to read me like a book, and I don't want to be humiliated just because my crazy ass can't stop replaying stupid scenes. It will be the end of me if he reads what I am thinking right now.*panics internally*

"Oh, is it? Why do I smell something spicy then?" He adds, winking at me.

"Hyung, if you are hungry, please eat something. Stop annoying me."

"Ahh! Fine. I will ask Jungkook to fetch Y/n; that girl is definitely lost," Jin Hyung adds, searching for Jungkook, "lost in someone's thoughts," he murmurs softly but clearly enough for me to understand.

I give him an uninterested expression and shake my head. I can't believe this guy is three years older than me.

"Hey, guysss!!!" A feminine voice makes us turn back, and I notice Y/n approaching with another female.

"How come you're on a trip but didn't invite me?" she whines, and Y/n guffaws at her pouty expression and movements.

"Yaaaa... Sunmi, what are you doing here?" Jimin arrives at the scene with a surprised expression on his face.
(A/N: Sunmi was referenced in chapter one)

"That's rude, brother. At the very least, you should smile to see me after such a long time," Sunmi says with a scoff.

"You dunderhead," Jimin smacks her head lightly as he scolds, "Do you think I have to keep track of where you go?"

"If you are asking me then," she moves forward to whisper in his ear, "I wish you never know," she adds, winking at him. I chuckle at how Jimin is so astounded that he looks at her in disbelief.

"Tae, how are you?" Sunmi says, hugging me. I put my hand lightly on her back, "Fine. When did you arrive?"

"Yesterday. I swear it was a hell of a trip," she says excitedly.

"What? Were you on a trip?" Jimin says, coming back to his senses as he removes her from me and redirects his focus onto me, "And Tae, don't you think you should have let me know where the fuck she went?"

"You didn't ask anything about her, and I think she's capable of looking for herself."

"Of course, she is," Jimin cynically responds, "which is why I need to alert her parents about her whereabouts."