Chapter 16: A day out

Y/N POV

I gather my thoughts and leave the room, greeting Jimin with a smile.

"Hey! I apologize for the last time I panicked."

"It's fine. Are you doing okay?"

"Yup, I am."

"Come in and have a seat. I have an announcement to make," Jimin gestures as I take a seat beside him, "so basically, every year, the seven of us go on a field trip for a day. We go camping, hiking, building bonfires, and share thoughts about our lives that we have been busy in."

"Ohh! That is beautiful."

"Hyungs has allowed us to bring a partner or someone we are comfortable with, so I want to bring you."

"Me?"

"Am I not your best friend?"

"You are, but isn't this like a get-together with friends? What am I going to do?"

"What will you do here? And you promised not to reject me the next time, so you can't now."

"But.. Jimin.."

"No, but."

"You should come; it's fun there," Taehyung murmurs, attracting my and Jimin's attention.

"See, even Tae wants you to come. Come on, Y/n."

"Okay, fine. But the rest will bring their girlfriends, right?"

I almost drowned the last time I was alone with seven of them, not to mention how attractive they were. Taehyung is enough; I don't want any more heart attacks.

"We'll find out tomorrow," Jimin replies with a wink.

"Okay, I'll leave it at that. Let's meet tomorrow," "Jimin comes up to me and hugs me. I returned his hug and smiled as I waved him goodbye. Meanwhile, Taehyung locks the door and returns to where I am.

We stand there for a bit, not saying anything. To be honest, I've begun to fear the silence between us lately because whenever Taehyung and I are together and silent, something weird happens. Things have grown awkward since the last time, and I don't want any of them to happen again.

(It's better to stay in the room)

I start walking toward my room, and the next thing I know, I'm greeted by a strong chest.

(I knew it,  I fucking knew it)

I carefully raise my eyes to meet Taehyung, who is already looking at me. He creeps closer to me; his hard eyes fixed on mine. This is the biggest issue with this person; every time he looks, it seems like he's peering directly into my soul.

"Ahh... I didn't see you, sorry," I reply as I try to go to the left, only to be greeted by those mini titties again.

I sigh and shift to the right, only to see him going to the right.

(What is wrong with this guy?)

"You may proceed first," I offer as I make room for him, but he doesn't budge.

I glance at him and ask him to follow my gaze. He bends and whispers right into my ears, "I thought you liked bumping into me."

Huh? Seriously? How self-obsessed can he be?

"Oh! Really? But it looks like you love bumping into me," I cross my arms across my chest and remark.