Chapter 4: Hate her

This pov follows on from Taehyung's last pov (chapter 2), in which he was conversing with Mrs. Smith and learned that y/n is his roommate. 

A small glimpse:

"Did she leave? What will she...?"

My thoughts come to a halt as I notice a curled-up shape near the door, beneath the wall as I step outside.

I cough to gain her attention. She glances up when she hears it. I can see her eyes red from crying and her face pale.

She looks at me, glaring with her tired red eyes. I let out a sigh,

"Come in."

Taehyung POV

I asked her to come in. She's likely been traveling since the morning, and I feel guilty seeing her in such a state. 

(If only I could keep my cool)

But it's not entirely my fault; what am I supposed to think when girls keep on coming to my room begging for a night? I never allow anyone in except my family and friends. I despise people violating my space and, more importantly, disobedience.

I keep waiting for her to enter, but it's already been a minute, and she still hasn't come.

"Did she pass out? Should I double-check?"

I am about to go and check on her when I notice her walk through the door. Without a doubt, she seems exhausted. I watch her frail figure approach as I wait by the corridor.

(Should I apologize?)

I was just considering apologizing to her, but she didn't even glance at me. I stand there apologetically, watching her head directly to her room, and shut the door. 

"After all this chaos, she definitely needs some rest. I'll speak with her when she's up."

And thus, the day continues, with me constantly watching her door, strolling past her room, waiting for her to come out.

The entire day has passed, and the sky is black. I recheck her door to see if she's out, but she isn't. 

(Is she okay?)

The doorbell rings, jolting me out of my thoughts. 

(It's probably the delivery guy)

I greet the delivery man, who delivers two food boxes, as I open the door. I had previously placed an order for dinner for the two of us.

"I'm not great at apologizing. Maybe this meal will do the trick," I say, holding the delectable food in my palm. 

However, the longer I gaze at the food, the more hungry I feel, " I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer." 

I started eating the food like I'd been hungry for a long time, and in no time, I'd already finished my meal. I move my head towards the corridor to watch the room opposite mine and find it still closed. 

"I am really worried now," I mutter to myself as I toss the empty box into the bin in the kitchen.

As I exit the kitchen, my gaze is drawn to the other meal box. Will she accept a meal from me? The bigger concern is, will I be able to offer her a meal?

"No, I don't think I can give it to her. Perhaps I should keep it somewhere close so she can see it for herself." I whisper to myself as I set it in the cabin.