Chapter 5: Best Friend

Y/N POV

Do you know how it feels to give a powerful comeback that leaves your opponent speechless?

I do!

I knew hiding the coffee would result in an argument, so I was prepared for it. But I had no idea I'd be the one to win the argument. At first, I thought I would hide it and ignore him. But, hey, there you have it.

Bitches gotta play!

I can't keep squealing on my victory when suddenly I hear a guy laughing.

"Woah, my rude roommate can laugh too? But why is he laughing? Did losing make him maniac?" I mutter and begin laughing on my own.

I hear some noises from the hall after about a minute.

"Is he talking to someone? Is he okay?"

I stroll carefully into the living room after opening my door. I see my roommate seated on the sofa, his back to me, and a handsome man seated across from him.

The mas has irresistible features. With an oval-shaped face, which doesn't feel intimidating like Taehyung, but rather refined and friendly, my eyes are drawn to his wide cheekbones, his sparkling eyes with a certain charm, and then guided down to the narrow chin and his luscious lips.

(Damn, those plump pink lips!)

"Tae, hate is a big word. I know you don't hate her." I hear the guy say.

(What are they talking about?)

" I said I what I said," Taehyung replies silently.

" Come on, bro, don't be stubborn, and .... woah.....!" The plump lips guy stops talking, his eyes drawn at me.

(Shit! He saw me. Should I run back to my room?)

" Hello," he says, waving at me.

(Okay, now I can't)

Waving back at him, I respond, "Hey."

" Why are you standing there? Come take a seat with us," he says while tapping the seat beside him.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a horrible vibe about sitting with them. The way Taehyung is glaring at me is not helping at all.

" No, it's fine. You guys can continue. I don't want to interrupt." I say

"You won't. Tae, for the love of God. Stop staring at her, buddy." The plump lips guy replies.

" I am not. And why are you forcing her? Let her go back to her hole." My pretty roommate replies with his not so pretty mouth.

(Hole? What am I? A mouse?)

"Tae, please stop. Okay, let me begin by introducing myself." The plump lips guy says as he walks near me.

"Hello, my name is Jimin Park. And what's yours, lovely girl?" He shakes my hand and leads me to the sofa while holding my hand.

(His fingers are so cute. uwu)

" I am Y/n."

"Y/n. That's a lovely name."