Chapter 14: Kiss?

Y/N POV

The sun is shining brightly outside like always, making my rose pink curtains appear brighter in color; I wish I could wake up and open them to breathe in some fresh air, but I can't. There's a continual whirring in my skull that makes me feel as if I'm dead.

I try to sit on the bed, my hand on my head. I'm sure if I take my hand away, my head will explode. I sit in the same posture for at least ten minutes, gazing around and wondering what I did last night to get such a horrible headache. I take a big breath and wish I could get out of bed, but I never do. I think I'm just going to sit here and await death.

After a lot of internal arguments and frequent pounding of the head, I finally get up and move out of the room.

Entering my favorite spot in the house, I let the cool water caress me. No word can describe my love for showers; I have always loved them. I love how the water dripping from the shower cuddles my body as if it's been waiting for me all along. The drops trickle nudges my soul, and kisses my neck. I let myself get bathed by the wonderful drips, which has made me feel a lot more light than before. I watch my body become wet and touch myself to sculpt my curves.

"I am wet."

My eyes shot open when I remember a hazy memory from yesterday. 

"You made me wet."

I stiff in the shower while my feet became suddenly frigid. Wait... did I tell Taehyung that he got me wet? My palms move to my mouth as I sense an overwhelming impulse to scream. What the fucking hell!! I know I didn't say it in the wrong way but still, what the fuck was the need to say that. 

I attempt to recollect the events as precisely as possible. I recall talking to Jungkook and Taehyung humiliating me, but what occurred after that?

"You motherfucking Taehyung!"

Another memory hits me like a nuclear bomb, and trust me; I don't want to remember anything else. I've heard that alcohol brings out people's "secret selves," yet certain things are better in our thoughts unsaid than revealed. I touch myself again to make sure I'm still alive. Did I just call Taehyung a motherfucker in front of a whole bunch of people? How am I going to confront him? I knew this entire stuff was going to be difficult, but it's about to get a lot worse now.

To be honest, I don't even know why am I fighting for such a stupid thing. I should just leave, give him his space and let him live.

I let out a sigh and brush my reveries aside as I close the shower and step out of it. I wrap a towel over my body because stupid me forgot to grab clothes in a hurry.

I make my way to the room and adjust my gaze in front of me to keep an eye out for Taehyung. I don't know how to react when I see him. I guess pretending to not remember anything is the best option. I slowly set my feet on the floor and stroll quietly making sure not to make any noise.

I successfully enter my room and cautiously open the door. "Thank God, he is not here," I take a deep breath and gently close the door.

I turn to go to my closet to grab my clothing, only to stop dead in my tracks. I stand there perplexed as I see Taehyung standing near my bed. He looks at me with his casual cold eyes as I hold my breath and wonder why I can't move. He's wearing a baggy t-shirt that hides his wonderfully chiseled torso, but I can still make out the contour of his gorgeous abs. I can never forget the memory of his gorgeous body. His hands make their way to his pockets and I gulp seeing his strong, veiny forearms. I'm not sure what I meant when I claimed he got me wet. Because he absolutely gets me wet even if I am not physically wet. You know what I mean, don't you?