Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)

Taehyung POV

Next morning

I awake to the sound of birds singing and the sun's hot stare. Once I get up, I walk towards the bathroom for my everyday morning ritual.

After finishing my routine, I make my way to the kitchen. I notice Y/N in the living room, sitting on the sofa, gazing at the ceiling and drinking something that smells like coffee. As she sips from her cup, I stand there watching her eyelashes bat at regular intervals.

Suddenly I'm thinking of yesterday when her eyes were softening and looking so lovely.

(What am I thinking?)

I put my thoughts aside and walked into the kitchen to brew a cup of coffee. But, to my disappointment, I couldn't find it anywhere.

"I guess I put the coffee in this cupboard yesterday, but why is it not here?" 

I abruptly hear someone sipping noisily and turn to look at my roommate, who is sipping from her cup.

"Can you tell me where the coffee is?" I ask softly, my gaze falling on her.

She doesn't even look at me and keeps her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

(What the fuck!)

"Coffee?" I repeat a bit louder, attempting to maintain my composure.

She looks at me with innocent eyes, "Sorry, do you need something?"

Right now, she's really putting my patience to the test. "Where's my coffee? You better start keeping things at their assigned places. I hate disorientation."

"Excuse me, but I didn't see your coffee?" She says putting more emphasis on 'your.'

"What are you drinking, then?"

"Poison," She says. "Want some?"

"Do not test my patience," I say, attempting to relax.

She looks at me for a while before smirking, "Are you blind? Can't you see I am busy? You're not searching a fucking pyramid; look around and find it yourself."

I stand there staring at her. I'm not stupid enough to not understand that she shifted the coffee merely to get back at me for yesterday.

"You think I don't realize what you're doing?" I mutter, angered by her sneer.

"Oh, am I doing anything? I don't think so. But I do think you should grow a pair of eyes yourself before passing judgment on others." She says, grinning, and walks away to her room.

(Brat)

I'm not a morning person, and not having coffee in the morning drives me insane. The only thing I want to do now is pin her against the wall and control her attitude. 

I'm about to enter her room when the doorbell rings.

I open the door, and there stands my not-so-annoying best friend, Park Jimin.

"Hey, Tae! Oh, my goodness! What's the deal with your purple face?"

"Really, Jimin, purple?" I say as we both walk towards the living hall.

"Why not? I love purple." He says, giggling.

"Shut up. I am not in the mood," I say as I sit on the sofa across from Jimin.

"Why? Oh, wait? Sunmi said that you got a pretty roommate. Where is she?"

"I bet she will be the last person you will ever want to meet ." I scoff.

"Come on! Sunmi said she is lovely, and you do know how picky my sister is." Jimin exclaims.

"See, I have seen a lot of pretty girls. But this chick over here has a knack for putting my patience to the test." I exclaim, anger filling inside me. 

"I mean, I bought her food, and she doesn't even thank me; instead, she takes my coffee and hides it. You see how unthankful brat she is! If she wants, she can be a little obedient and make things easier for both of us, but no fucking little rebel talks back every time I say something."

"Woah Woah, Tae! Calm down," Jimin gestures with his hands to relax me. "Damn, I am amazed."

"And what makes you amazed?" I ask, raising my brows at him.

"I'm amazed since I've never heard you say more than a few words about any female, not even your girlfriends. And here you're describing a female in a whole paragraph just after meeting her yesterday?"

"Did I appreciate her? Didn't you hear what I just said? Which part did you not understand?"

"Brother, I heard it and understood it fully. And that's why I can sense it," Jimin continues, clicking his tongue," She is special. She's got to be special, buddy!"

"Special? Special my ass. She is a brat, and I hate girls like her." I say, grinding my teeth. 

"Come on, Taehyung! You do know this, right?" Jimin replies grinning slightly, "With prettiness comes brattiness."

"I understand. But this chick is just too much for me. I hate when she replies cockily. I hate when she smirks at me. I just hate that."

I turn my head to gaze down the corridor for her door.

"I hate her."

Author's Note:

So it appears that the feelings are mutual. We've also met our second sweetheart, Park Jimin. I also intend to gradually introduce the other BTS members.

I understand that these chapters may seem boring a bit, but trust me when I say that there is a lot of fun to be had ahead. I'm just trying to create some tension here. So continue reading!

If you like this chapter, please vote, comment, and share!

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡