020

e p i s o d e  1 5

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

Praepailin walked towards her and Thyme's shared office to check up on him and maybe give him a piece of her mind.

She heard Thyme screaming from the outside so she rushed in to see if something was wrong.

"I am happy, whether Gorya is happy or not is none of my business. If you care so much about her, why not go see her yourself." then Thyme shoved Ren backwards and raised his voice at him, "That's what you do, chai mai?" 

Ren looked at Thyme with shock and anger.

He didn't hold back. He punched Thyme hard and grabbed his collar. 

"Enough!" Praepailin made her way inside, "both of you! get off each other and act like adults! and you!" she looked at Thyme, "the thing you have going around where you really don't care how you feel so you make others feel like absolute shit, is stupid so please just get over it. We still know how you feel about... you know who. So don't bring him into this cause he is the only one who has made an effort to find your faen!" 

 "She's not my faen." Thyme simply said.

"That is what you get in all that?" Ren sighs.

"You are..." Praepailin screamed exhausted of her brother's behaviour.

Ren went back to the couch and picked up the photos that Thyme had thrown and threw them on Thyme's desk.

"Don't do something you'll regret." Ren said and walked away.

Thyme rubbed the area where Ren had punched him and winced slightly.

"Does it hurt?" Praepailin asked softly.

Thyme nods.

"Good, you deserved it." Praepailin walked off to catch Ren.

-x-

"You sure you don't wanna come?" Ren asked Praepailin as he getting ready to see Gorya.

"I want to go so bad, but I can't, I have work and if I let Thyme do this alone, he'll probably fire everybody." Praepailin laughed tiredly.

"When was the last time you had a proper sleep?" he asked her.

"Wednesday." she sighed.

"We watched movies all night that day" Ren laughed.

"Yeah, but it was also when I slept peacefully." she yawned.

"Just don't overwork yourself, you look like you haven't slept almost a week." Ren said, "Oh wait, today is Tuesday, you didn't sleep properly in a week!?" Ren shouted.

"Wow, we do get sidetracked a lot, now go see nong and tell her I miss her so so so so so much!" she smiled.

Ren kissed her real quick and hopped into his car.

"Gu rak Prae."

"Gu rak mung."

-x-

Praepailin and Thyme were back in their office, looking for documents for the meeting.