029

t h e  m i x  u p ?  p a r t  2

Extra- 12 

lowercase is intended for fillers

"okay, here is goes... praepailin paramaanantra, the love of my life... will you marry me?" ren asked also getting teary.

"wait!" she screamed, "do not move." she pointed a finger at him and ran into the room.

which left ren with a lot of anxiety.

praepailin ran out of the room, who looked in distress. "have you seen my bag?" she asked ren.

ren gave her a 'are you serious' look and shook his head, "did you check the kitchen?"

she ran into the kitchen and screamed and crashed down on the couch.

"what the heck are you doing?" ren asked.

praepailin smiled and opened her bag and pulled out something.

an identical box

she held a ring box.

which had a ring.

not just any ring.

it was a real engagement ring.

ren's jaw was on the floor, "what?" he whispered.

"why did you think i dragged you to pretty places today? i hate physical activity! after the first part failed, i wanted to re create david and patrick's proposal from schitts creek... and it actually came true when the stem cut your leg." praepailin spoke as tears fell from her eyes, "you remember how we called andrew and made the whole break up story up?" she asked and he nodded, "i can't even imagine something like that happening, that is when i realised i want you in my life... forever. i can't imagine doing anything without you there. i tried to imagine my future, and every single thoughts i had about it, you were right next to me. so, will you renrawin aira, marry me?" she asked as she got on one knee.

"only if you'll marry me too." ren sighed smiling.

"yeah, okay." she nodded.

"yeah?" he asked sliding the ring in her finger.

"yes." she nodded and did the same.

slowly leaning in, their gazes were filled with pure love and adoration.

no hurry, they took their time to express their love for each other, as their lips moving in sync.

"gu rak mung." both said in unison.

-x-

the next morning praepailin woke up with the smell of pancakes.

she stepped out of the room she always occupied whenever she had stayed over in ren's loft.

"since when do you wake up early and make breakfast?" she asked.

ren smiled, "being with you for five years, have done me some good too."

praepailin laughed as she made her way towards her faen... or now referred as fiance.
*wink wink lmao* 

"you say it as if i'm some bad influence."

ren didn't answer.

"bitch." she muttered as she went back into the room to wash up and brush her teeth.

praepailin and ren sat in comfortable silence as they had supper, occasionally laughing at the memes they were looking at.

"you can walk now?" she asked.

"yeah, doesn't hurt at all now." ren said and stood up.

praepailin looked at him with questionable eyes, "what?" she mouthed.

ren shook his head and grabbed her hand, making her stand with him.

"let's dance." he smiled.

praepailin shook her head "you know I can't dance for the love of god."

"i'll lead."

"i'll step on your already injured foot." she laughed but went along.

ren laughed and called for alexa "alexa, play perfect by ed sheeran"

"playing perfect, by ed sheeran." the artificial intelligence spoke and the music played softly.

"but darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes, you're holding mine" the pair sung in unison as they slow danced across the loft.

-x-

thankyouuu for readdinggggggg

guuuuu rakkkkkkkk allllllll offfffffff youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <333333333