008

e p i s o d e 7

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌

(disclaimer; super dramatic)

(trigger warning; blood, abuse)

"Where is Thyme running off to?" Praepailin asked Kavin and MJ who just shrugged.

By the time they got to the place there was a huge crowd and people had their phones out recording whatever was happening.

"Shiaa!" Praepailin said as she was running towards Thyme to make him stop beating up some studednt.

MJ was in the front, Praepailin and Kavin shouted at people to stop recording.

"Ai Thyme stop!" MJ pulled him away, "Easy or you'll kill him"

"Do you want a piece of this?" Thyme threatened MJ, who raised his hands in surrender. Thyme started beating the kid up again.

Praepailin was walking towards Thyme, "he's mad right now don't." Kavin told her.

"See if I care." Praepailin answered angrily.

"Ai Thyme stop! Get off him! bpen hia liya mung wa?" she screamed.

Without looking back Thyme pushed her off, but before she fell MJ caught her.

Before Thyme could turn around Gorya screamed, "Thyme! stop! what are you doing?"

"Are you okay?" Kavin whispered, Praepailin only nodded.

Thyme sighed, and slowly started walking towards Ren and Gorya.

"Kavin, Prae, MJ. I made up my mind. There will only be four in F4."

"Heh?" MJ asked.

"What do you mean?" Kavin asked.

"Ren is out of F4."

"Great! just amazing." Praepailin spat and walked off.

-x-

Praepailin sat in an empty class room kicking the table when she heard the door open.

"Kavin get out." she said.

"It's me." Ren told her.

"Why is he pissed at you now? This is going too far." Praepailin said in a bland tone.

"It's Thyme, he just does things without thinking. Just give him some time."

"He was so aggressive today. He would have killed that student. Ughhh"

Ren went towards her and grabbed her hand and saw bruises on it, "you know, punching the wall doesn't do anything."

"If Thyme was here I would have punched his face." She mumbled.

"I'm going out, I don't wanna stay here. I'll call you later" Praepailin told Ren and left without waiting for a response.

-x-

Thyme was still mad and didn't leave his house, he was standing in the house's rooftop. Kavin and MJ went there to talk to him.

"Ai Thyme, I'm tired of begging you. But please sort it out with Ren and apologize to your sister. Think about it." MJ tried to convince Thyme again, "Ren has been our friend for so many years. Are you even listening to me?"

Thyme didn't respond. MJ looked at Kavin "You try."

"Why are you even mad at him? Do you really think he and Gorya have something for each other?"