002

e p i s o d e  2

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗍

(trigger warning; panic attack)

Praepailin had missed a day of school, she was advised to go back after a week. It was morning and she had planned to sleep till late but heard people talking in the hallways, so she decided to check it out.

When she went to the hallways, she heard Thyme shouting again "why are people so loud aghhh my head's killing me" she thought.

"Where are you going?" Shouted Thyme.

"Who is he screaming at?" she thought again

"Let me go!" she heard a female voice. "oh this is bad" thought Praepailin.

"How much would it cost for you to apologize to me?"

When she finally saw Thyme, she saw him and Gorya fight and Gorya kicking Thyme in the place where it would hurt the most.

Praepailin rolled her eyes and screamed "what is going on here?" she looked at Gorya and her tone softened, "what are you doing here Nong?" she asked nicely.

"P'Prae" said Gorya and looked at her bruised forehead.

Gorya walked closer to Praepailin and looked at her with guilt, "Khor Thoad kha phi! This is all my fault are you okay?" she asked Praepailin.

Praepailin smiled in return and nodded her head.

"Now tell me what brings you to my house?" Praepailin asked Gorya.

That's when Gorya realized Praepailin was Thyme's sister.

"Your brother kidnapped me" she complained.

Praepailin eyes shot up and looked back and forth between Thyme and Gorya "WHAT?" Praepailin glared at Thyme and said "what is wrong with you? Are you right in the head? Why would you kidnap her? And have people give her a makeover? What is this even about?" she sighed and slowly pinched her temples to ease the pain.

Aunty Yu came inside before Praepailin could grill time again, "What are you two doing?" she asked.

Praepailin sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. The room was still spinning for her. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to scream.

Before Thyme could answer the door opened. This could only mean one thing. Their Mae was here.

Everyone had concerned looks on their faces Praepailin wanted to run back to her room, but her Mae was already inside.

Aunty Yu stepped out of the way for their Mae to enter. Praepailin stood up.

"Nothing" said Thyme avoiding eye contact.

Their Mae said under her breath "handle it."

Two men came in and started dragging Gorya out.

"Let me go!" said Gorya and Thyme did nothing.

Praepailin tried going after them but Thyme stopped her. She couldn't struggle.

Their Mae was glaring at them and walked away.

"Are you crazy? Praepailin asked her brother who just shrugged.

"Does you head hurt?" Thyme asked her who slowly nodded.

-x-

After being bullied by her classmates a very pissed Gorya made her way back to the rooftop to scream.