000

i don't want to divide this in acts. so all of this will be in one act.

well... i'll use some thai words here n there so...

Sawasdee; Greeting

Kha/ Khap; you add it in the end of a sentence to show respect

Phi; its for someone who's older

"Hello Phi how are you?" or "Hello P'Thyme how are you?"

Nong; its for someone who's younger

"Hello Nong how are you?" or "hello N'Gorya how are you?"

Mai pen rai; its okay, no worries

Rak; Love

Joop; Kiss

Mung; You, dude, bro, etc lol (slang, only used between friends or people you are close to)

Gu; me (slang, only used between friends or people you are close to)

Phom/ Chun; me (phom is for a male chun is for a female)

Khun; Mr/ Miss

Like "Is Khun Mira coming in today?"

Saleleo/ sutt: asshole

Khor Thoad: Sorry

Khop Khun: thankyou

Mae; mother

Por; father

disclaimer:

i'm not from Thailand. and i only know a few Thai words.

aaand bullying = bad.

listen to harry.

-x-

prologue;

"Have you ever been bullied at your old school?" a girl asks the new girl. The new girl just shakes her head gesturing a no.

"Or, have you ever bullied someone else?" the same girl asks the new girl and for that she just repeats the same gesture.

"If you want to survive this school, you need to be on your guard first and foremost." The girl stops for a second and continues "the bullying here is severe." She states.

"Bullying?" the new girl asks and continues "at this age? At a school like this?"

"Because it's a school like this one, the better, the safer the school seems, the more special it is-".

As the girl was saying she gets interrupted by everyone's phone beeping.

The two girls look around and see everyone invested in their phones. The new girl looks back to her only friend in this new school.

"At this school, there's a game."

-x-

A guy with glasses is in the locker room. When he opens his locker he looks at a red card which has the words F4 in different fonts.

Everyone in the school gets a text saying 'a new red card has been sent!'

Everyone stars running to see the action.

Just then three cars and a expensive looking bike pull up

"The game is judged by the most influential group in the school" the girl tells her new friend.

-x-

Four boys make their way upstairs.

"Whoever runs into trouble with them will receive a red card in their locker, which means that anyone can do anything they want with this person." The girl narrates.

"They can't do anything with the cameras around... they have to be subtle."

The boy who received the red card falls on the ground as someone subtly throws a bucket of water near him, making him trip.

The boy looks up and a boy and a girl throw a pot down on him. He ducks and saves himself.

"Without proof" the girl narrates "nobody has done anything wrong."

Just then someone grabs the victim of the red card's phone and runs away with the victim chasing him.

He screams for them to stop.

"How is this possible? What about the teacher? Can't they do anything?" the new girl asks.

"The teacher?" the girl scoffs "No one dares to do so. Not even the director" the new girl looks at her friend when she hears her say that.

"In the end, the victim is forced to go to an old stadium."

The boy with glasses is inside the old stadium.

When he realizes where he was standing, it was too late. He stood in front of KOCHER STADIUM.

"it's the only place without cctv." Narrates the girl again.

The boy steps inside and stops near the grills and sees his phone cover. Empty. He held a terror- stricken face. Just then some boys carry him inside.

When they do get inside. The land is filled with water and there a couch in the middle and the boys the beating the crap out of the victim.

"Everyone knows no phones or recordings of any kind are allowed." She narrates "without evidence they can't do anything."

The four guys make their way inside the stadium. "In front of those four guys, who are the most influential people in the school. They are known as..." the girls in the stadium started screaming.

"F4".

-x-

Thyme- Akira Paramaanantra, the handsome heir to the Parama Group, the no. 1 real estate company of Thailand. He's the only son of Roselyn Paramaanantra. With his cool swag and tons of money, girls can't help but fall for him. He's good at sport and school. He's perfect.

They say any girl who likes to party would know him, MJ- Methas Jarustiwa, and his cool bad boy look. His family is one of the largest owners of entertainment venues and event spaces. You may bump into him at any well-known posh place.

Kavin Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul, the heir of one of the oldest families in the country. His family members are high- level government officials, doing business Thai goods export.

Ren – Renrawin Aira, the heir of the no.1 health center in Thailand. he's handsome, quiet, cold and mysterious.

"F4 may seem good, wealthy and perfect. But they're the source of all the bullying at the school."

"Isn't it funny? You only need to have enough money to donate to school to rule it,"

-x-