023

k h o r  t h o a d 

Extra- 6

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦; 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯; 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘯

lowercase is intended for fillers:)

praepailin just talked to mj and kavin after getting her memories back.

now she was in her room feeling so much better than she did all these months.

"i wanna go to america." thyme blurted.

"heh?" praepailin and ren said in unison.

"i wanna do better for the company. i have serious growing up to do." thyme said.

"really? can't you learn to grow up in thailand?" praepailin groaned.

"if you don't want me to go... i won't." thyme said.

"are you crazy? i was kidding, it's your life mung!" praepailin smiled.

the three of them talked for a good thirty minutes but then were interrupted by the one and only roselyn paramaanantra.

"mae?" thyme said.

"can i talk to prae...? alone." roselyn said and looked at prae with hope.

"umm." praepailin hummed a yes and ren snuggled out of ren's embrace.

"out or here?" praepailin asked lowly.

"my room." roselyn answered and praepailin nodded.

just as they were leaving praepailin turned to face the boys and gave them a "what does she want with me?" expression and they shrugged for a response.

-x-

"is something wrong... mae kha?" she asked shaking slightly.

"no." she said blankly.

"umm...?" she said so her mother would tell her what is actually wrong.

"i want to say sorry." roselyn said and tried to not show any expressions.

"wut?" praepailin asked shocked.

"mae khor thoad na, prae" roselyn said finally looking up at praepailin.

"why?" praepailin squeaked.

"i think you and i both know." roselyn let out a dry chuckle, "i know this isn't something you can forgive someone that easily... but i am willing to work on myself... to give you a better mother." she smiled.

"i am so so so sorry for ruining your life, making you feel alone, depressed, shai jai (sad). i do... care for you. i really do. and i love you. you are my daughter and a blood test will not determine that. i was so caught up with all the things that broke my marriage i didn't seem to realise that it wasn't your fault at all. not one bit. mae khor thoad prae." she apologized with tears in her eyes.

"you don't have to forgive me right away. i will make myself a better mother. mae san ya" (i promise) 

praepailin blinked a few times, trying to digest what her mother had just told her.

she called her 'her daughter'. 

praepailin wanted nothing more in life than her mothers love.

all these years, trying to prove herself worthy for the love.

praepailin choked out a sob, "are you okay? mae khor thoad if i said something wrong." roselyn slowly made her way towards her daughter.

"mai kha." she wiped her tears and smiled at her mother, "you just said you loved me." she chuckled.

"of course i do. after all the filters i put forwards covered up the care i had for you." roselyn chuckled and put a hand on praepailin's shoulder.

"i forgive you kha." she smiled.

she didn't even need to think twice.

she would have doubted her mothers intention before, but when she looked into roselyn's eyes, she saw no red flags.

none.

whatever her mother had just told her was the truth.

she knew it.

"really?" roselyn smiled and praepailin nodded.

roselyn pulled her daughter into her embrace.

praepailin had never been more happy, this was the first time roselyn had ever hugged praepailin.

-x-

was it too easy?
should i make roselyn suffer more?
lmaoooo

well sorry for the delayyy lol
school started and i hate it :)

more fillers will come soon
and a MJ story!!!

checkout other things i wrote if y'all want lol

thenks for reading

gu rak all of you <333