015

r a d i o  r e b e l !

Extra- 4

(lowercase is meant for fillers)

(these filler don't follow the same timeline as the chapters, lol)

(no one makes a debby ryan comment lmaooo istg, let's all listen to adam di marco's great voice and forget about debby's expressions for a quick second, cause i love this song, and before the debby ryan jokes it was a freaking bop haha!)

after the huge bummer during prom because of talay, ren wanted to make it up to praepailin.

prom was one thing all of them were looking forward to. especially praepailin and mj.

praepailin wasn't the one who would get excited over dances, graduations or things like those in general. but all the messed up shit in their lives the sense of normalcy was very much needed.

so ren decided to do this.

*12 hours before morp*

"mung!" ren tried to catch f4 minus praepailin, with gorya and andrew's attention.

"why are we here? where's my bestie?" mj asked.

"i'm getting to that." ren said, "you remember prom?" he asked.

"yes, we skipped it." mj huffed.

"you shits ditched me." andrew huffed.

"i was kidnapped!" gorya added jokingly.

"i know, i wanted to... i don't know, re-do prom? for prae? prae was bummed about missing that."

"i like that p'ren!" gorya added.

"did anyone watch radio rebel?" ren asked.

"remember when prae made us that soooo many times because she had a crush on adam dimarco?" kavin smiled at that memory.

"are we making morp?" kavin asked and ren nodded.

"that is fun!" andrew high fived ren.

"now this will be fun!" thyme high fived mj.

"so it'll be just us. you know how prae hates crowds." thyme added and everyone agreed.

-x-

"just come on! don't you trust me?" ren pulled praepailin.

"not even a little bit."

"stop whining and come on." ren rolled his eyes.

"i will whine! you are literally being so sus right now, you freaking blindfolded me."

"dude." he scoffed.

"bruh." she mocked.

after another minute of dragging her, he took her blindfold off.

ren waited for prae to say something, but she didn't.

when he looked at her, her eyes were squeezed shut. "prae! open your eyes, this isn't some prank."

"if it is one! i wi-"

"you will murder me."

"i was gonna say, i will send you a strongly worded dm, but that works too." she said as she opened her eyes, she saw lights, balloons and a big sign that said morp.

*if you guys haven't watched radio rebel, that's when they spelled prom backwards and called it morp and saved prom... it's disney, you get the idea lol*

"you guys pulled a radio rebel!!!" she squealed!

"now we dance!" ren said and grabbed her hand.

-x-

this was meh lmao

thanks for reading<3