022

e p i s o d e 1 6

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

"I can take the bus to school." Gorya told the real f4.

"Oh, come on! its my day off. I want to spend it with my sister in law!" Praepailin laughed.

"Plus how else can I find an excuse to see the juniors at the school?" Kavin joked.

"N'Kannningggg!" Praepailin screamed.

"Most importantly, your faen gave us a firm word. Who'd dare?" MJ added.

"ME!" Praepailin puffed up her chest.

Praepailin remembered when Thyme video called them with all his rules.

"rule number 76, you have to give Gorya a ride to and from school everyday. Don't let an incident where a guy gives Gorya a ride ever happen. bleh bleh bleh"

Praepailin had almost fallen asleep on Kavin's shoulder.

"She can go home with whomever she wants!" Praepailin stirred.

"Yeah, yeah." Kavin said as he pushed her off to Ren's shoulder.

"You're her faen, you let her sleep on your shoulder." Kavin said as he stretched his shoulder.

"Come on, let's take you to school now." Praepailin said.

"But today is the last day. I want to go by myself." Gorya said, "Please let me do what I want. You guys can go back!" she gently pushed them back.

"Fine, fine. It's your choice today." Kavin said.

"And we will see you at prom!" Praepailin grinned.

"You're going to prom?" Gorya asked.

"We didn't get ours! we are coming!" Praepailin held onto MJ as she said so.

"Plus the director invited us so we thought we'd drop by." MJ nodded.

"All of you are going?" Gorya asked.

"We are. We don't know about Thyme. Why do you miss him?" Kavin asked.

"My brother is totally in America thooooo!" Praepailin added.

"Why would I miss him?"

"there they go with the defending themselves again, it does not work!" Praepailin thought.

"Now go! I'll go to school." she shoo'd them away.

Kavin and MJ kissed her forehead while Praepailin enjoyed the plastics screaming with jealously.

(alexa play jealously jealousy by olivia<3)

-x-

MJ and Kavin were taking photos with juniors while Praepailin was on her phone when Ren showed up.

"You look hot-" Praepailin blurted.

"Oh my god! praepainlin is still whipped for renny." MJ joked.