028

t h e  m i x  u p

Extra- 11 

lowercase is intended for fillers

this might be long :)

-x-

ren broke up with me.

eh?

did he tell you why?

he... um, he said
he has feelings for someone else...

eh? who?

a few minutes earlier...

kavin, thyme, praepailin, mj and ren were all cooped up in kavin's big fancy, one fine sunday.

it had been a while since the whole group was together in one place.

everyone was busy with their never ending schedules... kavin and mj were working on their final year thesis, ren still had almost two years of med school to finish, and the wonder twins were working in the parama group.

basically no one had free time on their hands, and whenever they did they would make sure to see each other.

if kavin and thyme were not too busy spending time with their faens.

(praepailin is glaring at them right now.)

"why are we playing truth or dare? it makes no sense... we know everything about each other anyways, plus doing dares is boring." praepailin stated.

kavin rolled his eyes and threw popcorn on her, "coming from the person who never picks dare."

"it's not my fault you guys give shit dares!"

mj who was currently sitting next to her nudged her, "come on pick a dare. you can't do four truths continuously." making praepailin roll her eyes but nodded anyways.

"i'll give you a dare!" thyme shouted.

"no!" ren, mj and kavin shouted in unison, making thyme whine a "whyyy?" 

ren laughed and put a hand on thyme's shoulder, "let's all think of one. she isn't gonna pick a dare after this. this needs to be good."

"ai sutt!" praepailin cursed at her faen who gave her a smile.

"call andrew and tell him you broke up with ren cause you're in love with him." mj shouted.

kavin interrupted, "no, ren broke up with her, cause he's in love with lita!"

"this is gonna be good." ren smirked.

"wait, no! ren's in love with andrew." mj stated and kavin gave him a highfive agreeing to it.

thyme sighed, "i still think she should go ding dong ditch the neighbours."

"i like thyme's idea! i'll do that." praepailin nodded and began to stand up to run away from the very awkward conversation they were going to make her have.

"i agree with with." ren nodded as well.

"ei prae, ai ren just sit." mj pulled them back.

praepailin laughed "this was going to amuse everyone... maybe except for andrew, but that's what he gets for ditching the gang and moving to america without telling anyone." she nodded and voice called.