003

e p i s o d e 3

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾

"That girl intended to kiss me." Thyme giggled like a five year old.

Kavin, MJ and Praepailin stare at him with a 'is he for real' look.

All four of them were sitting in the pool with random girls Kavin and MJ had brought. Praepailin kept her distance from  them.

Praepailin was on the float thingy. (what is it called? lol)

"He seems to enjoy that yogurt way too much" commented MJ.

"I agree" said Kavin.

"Why is he so self obessed" laughed Praepailin.

MJ threw a ball at Thyme "it's all over your moth! You're such a messy eater, Ai Thyne".

When Thyme rubbed of the yogurt off his lips he made a gag worthy face which made Praepailin gag loudly. "You're such a weirdo"

The boy started making teasing noises.

"He's lost all his cool." Said MJ

"It's been a while, Thyme. Haven't you lost that rush?" said Kavin and continued "oh, I forgot that was Thyme's first kiss." Teased Kavin, saying first kiss in english.

"It totally wasn't!" Thyme said being all defensive.

"If it wasn't who was your first kiss?" teased MJ again.

Thyme started throwing water at everyone. Kavin and MJ's girls went to the otherside.

"It's none of your business. You don't need to know"

"Oh, it's fine! You don't have to get all defensive. Everyone has their first kiss" teased Praepailin while winking at Thyme.

"As if you've had your first kiss" Thyme fought back.

The room was silent and Praepailin smirked at Thyme.

Thyme gasped and shouted "WHO!?"

"I never kiss and tell" Praepailin replied sassily.

Thyme chaneged the topic, "don't that that." He glaed at his sister "Lets talk about something important. Now I know what of a person Gorya is."

"Whatever he tells, she's definitely completely opposite." Praepailin muttered.

"What kind of a person is she?" asked MJ.

"She's a hypocrite. She says she doesn't like something, but she does. She doesn't use expensive things and takes the bus. She wants me to approach her."

"It sounds more like YOU want to approach her." Said Praepailin while high fiving Kavin.

He rambles on some more and everyone who was listening to his nonsese sighed.

"It's that you know what Gorya is like. But do you know how you're going to talk to Ren?" asked Kavin.

Ren. Ever since Thyme and Ren fought in P'Mira's party Ren hasn't been over here to hang. He didn't talk to anymore. Not even Prae.