017

e p i s o d e  1 3

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸

this chapter is gonna be small too sry!
fillers coming up!

"But since I've been in a relationship with Gorya, there's nothing of that sort. How is this different than when we're not together?" Thyme complained.

"Come on." Ren said, "Getting hit by  pillow is not too harsh a punishment." 

Ren put his hand forward towards Thyme to help him up.

"You have no moves, Thyme." MJ said, "You need to be schooled by my teacher."

"Kavin! One of the greats! educate my brother!" Praepailin said. 

Kavin ignored them and waved his hand.

"Ow." MJ said sounding fake hurt.

"No comment from him. Let professor MJ teach you. Imagine that you want to take a ball from Ren's hands. What will you do?"

Ren played along and raised his hands.

"Ren doesn't have a ball. Look!" said Thyme sounding frustrated.

"He meant theoraticaly mung." Praepailin told her brother.

"That is the point." MJ told him, "If you want a ball from Ren, you need to pass it to him first." MJ said and passed Ren the ball.

"Then he can pass it back to you." and Ren did so.

"Okay, I don't get this nonsense, imma go and sit." Praepailin said and sat down with Kavin.

"What's got you all sad and moody?" she asked Kavin.

"I'm fine, go play basketball." he waved his hands at her again.

Praepailin faked gasped and said, "they're giving Thyme weird relationship advice that probably went over his head. You cannot lie to me, I know all of you better than you know yourselves. So tell me what is wrong with you."

"Who taught you those wise words?" Kavin smiled slightly.

"Y'know, this guy. He's my bestfriend, he's a huge flirt. But he's pushing me away and I wanna know why." Praepailin rested her hand on Kavin's shoulder.

"I saw Mona."

"Shia, how did that go?" Praepailin asked him.

"I didn't talk to her... I kinda saw her,  freaked out and left..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"You okay?" she asked him cautiously.

"Kinda... I- I told Kanning about her and freaked her out." 

"You scared her about your one night stand shit?" she asked and he nodded.

Praepailin sighed, "don't push her away mung, she cares for you and by the looks of it you do too. You sure you don't have feelings for Mona anymore?"

"I don't, it was just too much for me too see her then. I didn't see it coming." Kavin answered.