006

e p i s o d e  6

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗎𝗅𝗂𝗉 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺

"Ren, why didn't you tell us you're coming back?" Kavin asked Ren while all of them were walking downstairs to meet Thyme.

"He never does." added MJ "He didn't tell us when he left. He didn't tell us when he came back."

Ren and Thyme fist bumped and Thyme had a smile on his face.

"Missed you ai sutt" said Thyme.

"Was I away that long?" Ren went up to Gorya and asked her when he saw her bruises.

Thyme stepped in between Ren and Gorya and put a hand on Gorya's shoulder and said "I haven't told you. Gu and Gorya have agreed to go steady."

Gorya started arguing with Thyme again, but Ren interrupted "Really?" he asked them.

"I'm happy for you." Ren said being genuinely happy.

The three of them came towards Gorya, Thyme and Ren. 

MJ put a hand on Ren's shoulder and said "Now that Ren's back, this calls for a celebration!" 

"F4 reunion?" Kavin added.

"Hell yes! we are all finally together!" cheered Praepailin.

"Let's go" said MJ and dragged Thyme with him.

"Are you coming?" Praepailin and Ren asked Gorya together smiling.

"Oi! this is exclusive to F4. Faen's are not allowed." said Thyme waving for both of them to join the rest.

"Hey!" Gorya argued at Thyme for calling her his Faen.

"Bye bye!" said Thyme.

Praepailin waved at Gorya while smiling softly and hooked her hands with both MJ and Ren.

-x-

All of them went to some random place to hang out after Ren's surprising come back.

Praepailin was sitting next to Thyme and they were playing (random game, chose whatever y'all like)

Kavin and MJ went upto Ren who was sitting lost in thought.

"Tell us." said the two of them snapping him out of trance.

"Tell you two what?" he questioned MJ and Kavin.

"Why are you back out of nowhere?"

"I just felt like it...?" 

"Liar! tell us or we have our ways!" said Kavin.

Before they could say anything or make Ren speak anything Praepailin interrupted them and gave them a look which they understood and left the two along.

"Do you think Prae told him?" Kavin whispered so that MJ is the only one who hears.

MJ understood instant what he meant, and shrugged.