chapter14: yeh dil❤

They both are matured by appearance nd decisions that they take in life... But deep inside they are the same young lovers who suffer when apart..... She on one side determined to win the trust nd love of the emperor again nd he on the other side drowning in the misery that his lady is no more his but an unloyal human..... Then on the different direction is the Royal advisor whom the emperor thinks like a mother nd his rajput wife who is plotting to take his first love out of his life nd kingdom.....

Things were not same in agra as it was.... After the fateful incident, rumors started spreading about all the possible outcomes that could take place in the near future..... Harem was no different, like every other issue, the begums were again divided by their opinions.....

There is now only one day for Ruqaiya to prove her innocence.....
She was stolling to nd fro in her chamber
Gul comes in bowing down her head in obedience.... " Begum sahiba, I ve brought those maids that u asked for"
Ruqaiya says, " Let them in"

*in harkha's chamber*
Moti was massaging harkha's head, Things were not same btw moti nd harkha as now they both don't talk much.... Moti did not like the happenings as she could see wht her innocent nd kind hearted princess had turned into with the influence of the Royal advisor....
Harkha sees moti's reflection in the mirror asks, "kya huwa moti? Today my best frnd had not talked to me frm mrng? "
Moti looks up, " U still care my rajkumaari? "
Harkha confused stops her hand nd turns around nd asks, " Wht do u mean moti? U r companion in this place..... Y do u evn think I don't care? "
Moti replies, " Harkha.... Hume kuch galat lag raha hai... "
Harkha says, " Which? "
Moti talks slowly, " Maham anga! "
Harkha frowns, " Wht abt her? "
Moti says, " Everything.... Everyone here in harem says one thing abt her... She ll do anything to get wht she wants... "
Harkha says, " Wht she wants then"
She replies, " The mughal kingdom "
Harkha's eyes widens, " Nd wht all u heard.... This one rumor or more"
Moti sighs, " Harkha meri baat suno.... This lady is dangerous.... First it would seem that she is helping u but then slowly with time ur strings would be in her hand.... Nd u would dance like a puppet.. -"
Harka in anger says, " Moti! "
Moti bends down her head in obedience, "I m not someone else's puppet nd I would never be one! Let this talk end here I do not want to talk on this topic ever again.... "
Moti replies, " But my lady I was just giving u a warning "
Harkha stands up in anger, " Know ur place.... Nw this is the warning I m giving u! "
Moti was about to leave nd her eyes we're in tears now, harkha says, " Aaj kal agar ruqaiya begum ki tarafdaari karna pasand hai, phir wohi chale jao.... Main bhula dungi ki tum humare dost hai"
Moti says, " Nothing like that my lady! I apologize "
With that she leaves frm there nd harkha looks on...

The emperor as usual finished all his duties nd meetings nd was heading to his chamber as today he was thinking about the previous day incident nd wondering wht would ruqaiya's witness would be.... It was night time already, nd he thought to give a visit to his mother before the bed.... As talking to her would ease something in his heart.... When he reached the entrance he saw that his ladylove was already in there....
They did not see him.... Ruqaiya kept her head in hamida's lap starts, " Ammi! Yeh mera khuda ne hume kis jage pe aakar kadaa kardiya.... It did not even be my worst nightmare "
She replies, " These hardships are nothing but test frm Allah, beta....
He very knows hw much a person can bear nd he will not exceed them more than that limit"
Ruqaiya lifts her head, " Do u believe me ammi? "
Hamida replies, " Yes. I do believe u... But doesn't the world need proofs to believe it too? "
Ruqaiya says, " U r right! And tmrw I m gonna try my level best to prove my point... "
Hamida says, " Do whatever u want.... But remember one thing that the god I looking at u.... Be true to him! "
Ruqaiya is welled up nd hugs her, " Thank u ammi! Thank u for every thing that u gave me in this life, if my real mother was alive don't know if she would have supported me like this... "
Hamida breaks the hug nd wipes away her tears, " Chup!.... Where am I going now.... U r saying these things.... As if it's the last day for u"
Ruqaiya smiles, " Ithe ne salon se jithne dost humne yahaan banaya usse bhi zyada dushman hain.... I am sure that they would try to defame nd throw me out with every passing minute.... If that would happen.... Then I may not be able to thank u"
Hamida's eyes widen, " May my Allah let me die before that"
Ruqaiya, " Khuda naa karen ammi! If u left too then jalal would be all alone, don't do this to him"
Hamida says, " Then u ll not leave him right? "
Ruqaiya says, " If fate has such plans, then I ll die in that moment he tells me to go away"
Hearing all these jalal was hell confused of wht is right nd wrong.... She was wrong in his eyes.... But again these talks put a pinch of suspicion in his mind.... " She is doing this to get my close ones sympathy? Or I m the one who is wrong here? Who r those plotting against her? "

Many thoughts running he leaned on the nearby table making the vase kept there to fall nd hearing this sound both the ladies looked in the direction of the entrance.... Ruqaiya asks, " Kaun? "
No reply comes.... She comes out nd sees a reflection in the screen passing away nd some wind..... She finds no one nd thinks it's becoz of the wind.... When she turned around something hit her foot, it was a ring.... It was her ring which she gave to the emperor as a gift.....
She realizes that it was him who came here nd smiles....

Hey guys!!! So this somewhat a small chapter.... Hope u enjoyed it..... Plz tell me the review in the comments section as they r valuable to me.... Hw is the story going forward.....
Plz like the chapter nd do vote it!!

Until then,
Always ❤