chapter 2:meeting her

*in shehansha's chamber*

Ruqaiya's arrival was announced at the entrance nd she entered the chamber only to see the emperor nd his close confidant atga khan with serious faces... They were broken from their thoughts by the voice of ruqaiya, "adhaab Shehensha", both looked at her then at each other.... " Adhaab ruqaiya begum" Atga khan said in respect to which she nodded in response....
"You had called for me jalal? " Asked an anxious ruqaiya seeing their dull faces.... "Haan ruqaiya, aapse kuch baat karni thi, isiliye bulaya tha" Said Shehensha nodding his head to atga khan to leave, which he obediently agreed....
"Ruqaiya, when I came back to my chamber after the welcoming ceremony, I found a stroll in my dressing table... "
" What was written in it jalal?who had written it? ", she asked confused...
" It was written by an unknown person to me, in that he had written that, he knows about my secret mission that is about to be executed within months in order to extend the borders of the mughal state".... "My doubt is that only three members know about the secret mission that i was planning for almost a year, you, me nd atga saab, then hw can someone else know it!? "....." Shehensha-" She was interrupted by him, " Ruqaiya I m not suspecting u nd atga saab, but still I can't make even a head or tail in this matter" He put forth his concerns....
"Jalal, this is not a first time that we three are keeping a matter of the state a secret!!", "will you give me the scroll? ".... She asked, to which he nodded nd handed it over to her....
She read it nd after thinking for a while she started" Jalal, nw I don't think that this person is someone who is out of the harem.... He/she is someone among us", "why you think so ruqaiya? " Asked the emperor, to which she replied, "because of the writing style, this seems familiar to me..... But I m not able to remember where I saw it".... " What more you think of this? ", " The person who had written the letter do not know this secret now but he knows it before a long time you departed to amer-", "where do u think he must have come to know about it? " Asked a curious emperor, to which his queen replied, "if my guess if correct, he knows the secret at that time when I came to know about this! ", now he was more confused by her words he again asked, " Yeh aap kya kehte hain ruqaiya? I myself told you about the mission in our own private chamber, even the maids do not enter there until we call them coming outside! ".
After thinking for a while she said, " It's where we had done a mistake jalal, on that night, noone else entered the chamber after we went in!.... What if there was someone even before we entered? "

"Why do you even think so, ruqaiya? ", by now the emperor was going really mad... " Shehensha, plz calm down nd listen to me... "She continued, " The nxt day you went to amer, when the chamber was cleaned by the maids, gul found a ring with a diamond studded in it, behind the curtains of the bed! ".... " Whose ring was it? " the emperor interrupted.

"Hmm.... When she told me about it nd showed me the ring.... I had no clue whose it was.... But gul was very sure that it was not mine!! "She cleared the air. " Then I sensed something wrong there... When we searched the whole chamber the maids found a small dagger below the bed!! ".... She continued, " After that I kept an eye in whole harem more carefully... But nothing like this was found again".... " Why u did not tell me these things when I came here? "He was angry this time.

" I was about to tell u after the welcoming ceremony, but u departed to ur Royal duties, so I thought to tell u tonight! "Ruqaiya said straight looking into his eyes.... Convinced by the answer he continued" I will tell atga khan to keep an eye everywhere, until that I ll postpone this mission! When u find anything unusual inform it immediately! "
"Ur wish is my command shehensha" Said ruqaiya obediently....
Then he sat on the bed signalling her to sit beside him which she followed nd sat nxt to him....

For the whole time jalal was staring at her as if he had seen her before, ruqaiya who noticed it asked, " Wht is so different in me that the emperor is lost looking at? .... "Everytime when I look at u I thank my Almighty for giving u to me.... Ur wisdom, actions most importantly your patience.... Makes me fall in luv with you even more than before.. " He said lovingly squeezing her hand....

Ruqaiya smiled to herself looking down... " So this is also a part of the important political matter that u called me to discuss"she smirked. He said, "I think it's more important than politics.... When I have u by my side these problems will be solved for sure" . He pulled her closer in a hug. "My name is linked with urs in name of love, which will be known by ppl even after ages" He told her hugging tightly..... All she could do was to thank her Almighty who gave her such a loving husband....
"But jalal, with time we don't know what will happen..... Who knows you may marry many women in ur life nd not even remember me once in a day?!" She said looking down to hide her tears that were about to come out.... He slowly raised her chin looking into her eyes which were gloomy nd beautiful at the same time and said, "aisa din humari zindagi mein kabhi nahi aayenge ruqaiya... Hum kal bhi saath the, aajh bhi hai, aane wali kal kya qayamat tak humari yeh mohabbat waise hi rehenge!". He then plants a soft kiss on her forehead....
She wiped her tears nd asked, " Did u meet your new begum after your wedding? "He replied, " Ruqaiya, I ve told u many times that don't talk about any other begum when we r alone, the care u show to them no one shows to her husband's other wives... " She asked again, "did u meet her after ur wedding? Answer me" He knows that she ll not listen to him so he replied, "yes... But only once".... " How many times I ve told u jalal.... All those women whom u married and brought here have anyone except you... It's you who has all the responsibility.... Meet them also.... Talk to them also... "She said with concern in her voice....
" Accha teek hai, hum unse milte hain!! "He finally gave up... " Ijaazat dijiye.... Humein jashn ke liye tayaariyaan karni hain".... To which he nodded and when she walked two steps away from him he called her"ruqaiya sultan!! " She turned to look back, he said, "aap itni achi kyun hai? " To which she smiled gracefully and continued to walk, he watched her until her figure disappeared....

So guys.... Hw r u all.... Was busy these days so it took a long time to update.... Hw is the chapter.... Tell ur reviews in the comments.... Plz vote if u like the chapter....

Until then be safe!!!!