chapter4:rise of a new enemy?!

At harkha's chamber
She was walking to nd fro with an angry face.... Mumbling... "Hw can he do this to me?.... He did not call me to sit beside him.... Then wht is the need of celebration .... "Moti was staring at her blankly with a confusion in hr mind about what happened to her rajkumaari.......

Just then maham asks permission to come in, " Ijaazat hai begum saahiba? ".... " Yes. Come in maham anga"harkha replied stopping in between her walk..... "I need to talk to you alone harkha begum, if u don't mind" Maham said staring at moti bai..... Then harkha nodded to moti to which she left the place in silence..... "I know wht is eating you frm inside! " Said maham. Harkha said, "wht is eating me? I'm fine can't you see maham".....
" Aap hume abhi bhi samjhaa nahi.... Hum iss sulatanat ki wazir-e-alia hai.... I can read ppl's mind by their face... I know ur angry on both ur husband nd his first wife! "She stopped and saw harkha, whose eyes now was bloomed with tears.. . .. " Why is the emperor So different towards his first wife...?! "She said btw her sobs.... Maham who thought it's an opportunity continued " All the other begums after coming here felt the same way like u.... But after sometime they were adjusted to it.... " After a pause, "ruqaiya begum will seem to be a very good person at first, but slowly she will interfere in everything u have nd do... Mmmm,,,, it's ur ability to keep ur husband in ur hands....i think I should go nw.... Khuda haafiz" With that she took a leave with harkha begum nodding....
Nw the poor girl has started to fall prey in maham's trap

In ruqaiya's chamber
Ruqaiya came back late after meeting salima begum only to see the emperor already waiting for her... "Aap!? Iss wakt yahaan?! " She asked him confused.... "Do I have to get permission from anyone to meet my wife" He sighed.... She replied back, "nothing like that.... But is this not the time you have to be wid ur new bride? " He said, "stop all these.... Don't talk abt others when we r alone" With that he pulled her closer.... But she came out of his pull saying, "no jalal.... U better go to her nd talk to her....this is her first night here today, u should be wid her......" The emperor said, "it's ok... But I want to be wid u.... I ll talk to her tmrw... " She again said, "u have done something to hurt her nd u still dnt realise it.... Y did u ask me to sit beside u in the throne? " He was confused, "matlab.... U r the queen right? " "S I am... But the celebration is fr ur wedding with her right... There were also her family present there.... Wht will they think of u nw? " She shot back her concern....
"They ll think ntng.... It will be always ur right to sit beside me in the throne.... Nw everyone would have understood it better..... Dnt wry abt anything" He said patting her shoulder.... "And the queen is concerned abt everyone except the king... This is bad" He said sadly.. .. She smiled looking down... "Hw many days have I been waiting to see this shyness in my queen's eye! " He said rolling his eyes to which she smiled more nd more....
"Ok.... If you wish then I'll go talk to her... But u should wait for me... I ll come back soon" He said touching her cheeks... "Sure" She was happier nw.... With that he walked out of chamber.... She thought, "hope harkha begum also understands my situation".....

He went to harkha begum's chamber, when she saw, happily talked to him , nd was adamant that he should stay with her the night..... He also gave in....

At midnight
Harkha was very happily sleeping as it was the first night in her husband's arms..... When put her hands beside her.... She was not able to find him.... She suddenly woke up from her slumber... " Shehensha?! .... Kahaan hai aap?! " She searched for him all over the chamber.... But did not find him..... She came out to see moti bai standing outside her chamber.... She asked her, "where is the emperor, moti? " "Wht do u mean by where harkha.... He was with u last night , right?" Moti shot back. "Yes, he was with me.... But nw I m not able to find him..... Did u see him come out of the chamber? ".... " No my lady I m coming here nw only to ask if u need anything...."

Now harkha was confused.... "Where had he gone in the middle of the night" She murmered to herself.... Just then her eyes  fell on ruqaiya's chamber.... She thought to herself, "is he there! ? "..... She walked towards the chamber but just then the guards denied her entry saying, " Begum sahiba, we can't allow you in as shehensha himself told not to allow anyone " This came as a shocker to her.... She didn't want to say anything nd came back to her chamber...

She sat on her cot, now with a kind of hatred in her eyes saying to herself, "maham was right from the first place itself.... Ruqaiya is not as she seems.... I ll find a place in the emperor's life.... He ll fall. In love with me in a such a way that it makes him forget his first wife.... This is a promise which I make to my broken heart.. " With that she cried a lot nd slept in agony......

So guys, first if all so sorry, that I was not able update for really a long time,.... Since I was busy in some work I was not able to give u one..... Hope u ll understand the situation.... I promise u ppl to give a update at least once in 2 weeks....

As far as the story, hw would our queen tackle her conspirators with the love of her husband.... Stay tuned!!!!
Do tell your valuable suggestions nd opinions about the chappy..... If u like the part plz do vote... Until then be safe💕