chapter6: is it the beginning of a conspiracy?

"U have made me more happy, ask for anything u wish" Asked an excited emperor. Nazia replied, "I just want you to remember this.... When I want I ll ask it frm you... Promise me u ll give the thing! " Everyone were surprised as other begums always wanted to fulfill their unlimited wishes..the emperor said, "ok.... I ll remember my promise given to u..... That i ll give anything u ask for... " He kissed her hands.....

He turned to maham telling that it is time to celebrate...." Give gold coins nd gifts to everyone in the state.... Inform this happy news to the kings under our territory..... " With that he sat near nazia in the bed...

Now everyone including Mallika-e-azam wished both of them.... When it was harkha's turn she came forward with a small box handed it to nazia saying, "this is a some small gift frm my side.... Badhaai ho" To which the emperor nd nazia smiled.....

Then ruqaiya came forward nd took Nazia's hand in hers started, "the joy u gave us today is unmeasurable.... May you have a healthy child who will keep up the name of its father.... May my Allah shower his blessings on both of u.... Take care of ur self nd the child... " With that her eyes became gloomy..... She took her hand back nd looked at the emperor who just nodded in a positive direction.... She smiled nd taken her leave....

Maham was nw somewhat happy as she thought now that the emperor is gonna have a child with someone other than her rival ruqaiya....

Somedays passed nd everyone were taking care of nazia in a good manner.... Ruqaiya was also taking all the measures so as no harm might reach them.... Then one day in the Royal court.... A letter had come from the king of Amer.....

Shehensha asked the minister to read it.... It was an invitation from the king asking the emperor nd his wives to join them in the engagement of princess sukanya.... Everyone was happy... Harkha was very happy that she is going to her mayka for the first time after her marraige.... She also expected the emperor to join her..... Then the emperor accepted the invitation announcing that they ll be departing the nxt day....

*In ruqaiya's chamber*
It was late night nd she was sleeping comfortably in her bed..... But seddenly she felt something tickling her in her toe... She woke up with a jerk only to find the emperor sitting there.... He was just smirking... "Shehensha... Aap!? After a pause.... Wht r u doing here... U have scared me! ".
He replied, " Is it a thing to annoy... I m sorry ruqaiya that i had to sneak into the chamber at night....... But i came to talk to u... (Making puppy faces) ". Ruqaiya said, " Acha teek hai! Don't make this faces jalal.... U know I would melt for this antics". With that they both laughed hard......
"I thank the Lord, my king, may you be happy like this always.... " She said with tears in her eyes.... "And may your Lord keep u with me to witness it everyday!! " He completed.... She simply laid her head on his chest nd closed her eyes.... Wht she could feel was a pure bliss.... He comforted her by keeping his arms around her, protecting her.... He meant thi se words.....
He started, " Ammijaan, maham anga, harkha begum, some ministers are joining the journey tmrw.... Wht abt u? I ll be happy if u too join me in this trip". Ruqaiya says, "nahi shehansha.... I can't come with u... If I come with u then who will look after ur pregnant wife nd the child inside her... " He replied, "but we ll leave someone trustworthy to look after them.... It seems like it would take atleast a week for the trip to end". Ruqaiya cme out out of the grip saying, " Woh aapke biwi ki ghar hain na.... Y r u hesitating to go there? They ll take good care of u.... Or do u feel there might be any attack?". "Nothing like that.... I just wanted u to accompany me that's it.... " He said. She replied, "I can't come.... May be u take salima begum with u.... We both r more r less same in advices". He says, " Hmm.... Woh ruqaiya jesi baat kar sakti hain... Lekin ruqaiya nahi ban sakti hain.... ".
She replied, " Okok.... But i wish u to take her with u along with rahim.... It ll be good". He replied keeping his hand in his chest, "ur wish is my command, my lady"..... Again she smiled to this.... She replied, " Now go nd sleep.... It's already late". He replied, "I ll not go anywhere, I ll sleep here" Saying that he laid down nxt to her nd closed his eyes..... She was staring at him without blinking, "don't stare at the emperor like this, u ll be punished" He said. She came out of the trance nd slept next to him....

It was morning, everything was ready for emperor's deoarture..... Before leaving the emperor came to nazia's chamber, "u woke up? ". She replied, "s shehensha, now only" . He replied, "I am leaving for amer.... Do take care of urself and my child.... If u feel anything wrong inform it immediately to ruqaiya begum...". She asked, " She is not accompanying u" . He said, "she herself volunteered to be with u.... ". She was feeling happy to hear this. With that he kissed her forehead nd departed....

Before retiring into the horse, he came to ruqaiya who was there near the gates to snd them off. He started, " Aap nazia ke bare me khayal karte karte, apne aap ke baare me bhi khayal rakhiye... ". She smiled and said, " May my Allah bring u safe to me as always ". He too smiled nd kissed her forehead nd departed saying " Khuda haafiz"

So my readars.... Hw r u ppl doing.... Hw was the chapter.... Plz do tell it in the comments section.... If u like it plz vote it......

Until then,
Always ❤