chapter 3:" JALAN"

In harem
Preparations were in full swing for the celebration to take place.... All ladies were busy in readying themselves nd some were gossiping about the new bride.
In harkha's chamber
"Everyone here are good rajkumaari unlike we heard about them....harkha? Are u even listening to me or ur immersed in ur own dream" Moti said and shaked harkha little who was sitting like a statue before the mirror.... "Mm... Kya huwa moti? " She came out of her imagination.... "Wht r u thinking about? First u tell me? " Asked an anxious moti, "nothing..... " She replied but still not satisfied moti asked again "what is it which is bothering u my lady?! "...
" I m thinking about the emperor... "
"What about him? "Moti asked again.
" After the marriage I had not even talked to him properly.... I just don't know how I m going to be his wife frm today... "Harkha put forward her concern. " The emperor is very good by nature my lady.... U both would really make a good pair.... Do not worry he would understand nd even like u" Her words somewhat were convincing for her... "I hope the same" Said harkha.

In harem
Ruqaiya was giving instructions to gul about the ceremony, as she supervised them more carefully as brothers of harkha was also going to take part in the celebration.... Just then maham appeared from nowhere... "Adhaab mallika-e-begum! " She said.... Ruqaiya turned to find maham smirking at her, "adhaab Wazir-e-alia!! Wht spcl happened today that u came to me instead of going to the emperor? " She responded.....
" I think u very well know about my intentions of coming here...... Anyways I came to advice you, my lady"maham said. Ruqaiya asked, "kis baat ke liye? ".
" About the new begum!-" Ruqaiya again interrupted maham, "koi zaroorat nahi hai, I know hw to handle all the wives of my husband! ". Maham said again, " Aapko zaroorat padegi begum sahiba, bcoz this new begum is somewhat khaas for our emperor.... Or maybe he might have fallen in love with her also.... Then why would he agree on every conditions put forth by her.... ". Ruqaiya said, " Bas bhi kardein aap!.... Hw many times have I told u not to interfere in the emperor's relationship with his other wives.... Aur haan, rahe baat shehensha ka mohabbat hai, it's a husband's duty to love his wife!!!... No one in the world would know y he accepted all her conditions except him... It's better if u stay away from investigating the reason behind it".maham who is not satisfied in manipulating ruqaiya said, " Hum bhi dekhein hai ruqaiya begum, aur humare saath aap bhi dekhenge kaise yeh nayi begum humare shehensha ke dil mein apni jagah banati hain! ".ruqaiya replied, " Aap kehna kya chahte hain, saaf saaf bata dijiye". Maham took this opportunity and again said, "who knows, maybe someday she may take ur place also, both in the emperor's heart nd his palace-"." Maham!! A person's position in someone's heart and palace is earned by patience, honesty and sincerity.... No one can take my place in his heart..... It's better if u understand all these.... And don't talk to me like this hereafter.... Plz go frm here!! "Maham again said, " As u wish, but u will realise my words when the correct time comes, khudaa hafiz! "With that she walked out....

Ruqaiya continued her work thinking about what maham said to her.... Then after some time she starts to wear her new dress and jewelry. ... She sees her reflection in the mirror and says to herself, " Who knows what will happen tmrw.... Yaa rab i only wish that the love my husband carries for me in his heart is eternal..... ".....

In harkha's chamber
Harkha was decked in a green lehenga with matching jewelry.... Just when she was looking at herself in the mirror, the emperor appeared all of a sudden... She stood up awestruck, said " Shehensha aap!!? " Jalal smiled at her lightly... She turned towards him, "pranap! " She said in respect folding her hands... "Adhaab harkha begum!!" He responded.

Nw all of a sudden she started smiling to herself nd butterflies started flying in her stomach, the emperor seeing the change of facial expressions started, "I ve come to take u with me for the celebration... I wish we both shall go together... " "Ji, as your wish, my Lord" The girl was quick to respond, her cheeks turning red in shyness....

Now both were walking together in the direction of the mehal... He broke the ice bt saying, "feel free to be here, from today these ppl will be your home and relatives.... Agar aapko koi bhi cheez ka pareshaniyan ho, phir aap pehle ruqaiya begum ko batha sakte hain.. " Now her shyness changed into confusion, she said, "shehensha, kyun main yese baaton ko ruqaiya begum se kehna hain, will u not listen to me? " Jalal who thought the question was weird said, "it's because I don't know if I ll be available every time u look for me, it will be best if u tell any complaints or about anyone to her as harem and it's members are under her charge.... " She then said, "wht if she is also nt able to speak with u anyday, to convey anything? " The emperor replied to it saying, "that can't happen even in dreams, if she does not meet me, I ll surely meet her even if it's middle of a night! " He told with a smile. Now harkha begum was very much confused thinking hw can he be so different to his first wife nd same way to all others.... Thinking about it they reched their destination...

Everyone was present there along with the rajput... Harkha begum sat along other ladies behind the veil.... Then the emperor who sat on his throne, gave a speech about his victory nd marriage etc... Then his eyes fell on his queen who is very beautiful today decked in a purple lehenga, looking at her he fell in love with her more.... The he said, "let the celebration begin.... Nd I request mallika-e-begum to come nd sit beside me" Ruqaiya after hearing this became shocked, nd confused thinking y shehensha has called her nd not the bride harkha begum.....soon the whole ppl murdered to each other in shock even the rajputs.... Harkha begum also became very angry on ruqaiya saying to herself, "I ll for sure snatch your place ruqaiya begum".... Maham on the changing dynamics smiled to herself nd added fuel to the fire by talking about it more to harkha begum also telling , " Who knows , the emperor  may not even spend the night with u!! ".... With this harkha had a feeling of betrayal... Crying to herself....

In spite of all these, ruqaiya walked gracefully to the throne nd sat beside her husband... Both were looking each other, talked nd enjoyed the celebration while some others gossiped again that ruqaiya's place can never be taken by anyone....

So guys, I know many  ll be angry on me.... Plz bear with it as I was very busy.... So here goes the chappy....

Plz do tell ur review in the comments as they are valuble for me... Vote if u like it...