chapter 13: DO DEATH DO US APART?🥺

With the declining image of her away from him, he too stood up from his throne, nd retired to his chamber.... Following the whole court was dismissed..

Harkha begum and maham met in her chamber celebrating the success... Harkha says, " Kya woh sach hai maham? "
Maham replies, " I think yes, becoz ruqaiya will not tell a lie! "
Harkha then thought nd said, " Who ll she bring as a witness day after tomorrow? "
Maham replies after a pause, " I don't know... But we have to manipulate it so that she ll again fall in the eyes of emperor... "
Harkha nods to this.
Maham continues, " And yes, use this opportunity to make shehensha urs.... Go to him now! "
"Now? "
" Yes. Now itself. Go console him nd speak whatever u want to make him urs.... After this night he should not even turn his head to see ruqaiya, he should not even utter her name... U got me right! "
Harka nods, " I got u. But will he listen? "
Maham says, " If possible, make him drink sharab... Then he ll dance acc to ur tunes! "
Harkha smirks listening this and gets ready to meet the king.

*in ruqaiya's chamber*
She walked furiously inside her chamber followed by salima.... Her anger did not know boundaries.... She was angry becoz the man who is with her since their childhood did not believe her.... He too thought she betrayed him. She starts to throw things on the floor like a mad woman.....
Salima who understood the gravity of the situation grabbed her from breaking everything.... " Ruqaiya! Come to ur senses"!
Ruqaiya resisted nd calmed after listening to her words... Nd started crying hugging salima..... " How could he not know me? Did he not know whatever I do there would be a reason? "
Salima says, " Sshh! Don't make decisions now.... Whoever in his position would do the same... He loves u a lot"
Ruqaiya says, " Mmm..... Now it's time to search for the evidence nd prove my point"
Salima smiles, " And now that's my girl! Think calmly nd figure out the solution "
Ruqaiya wipes her tears... " Yes, but before that i would offer my namaaz.... So that my rab gives me my strength back! "
Salima nods. She continues, " U come back at night time.... Until then I ll revise a plan"
Salima leaves hugging her.
Ruqaiya quickly offered her namaz... Nd started to think.... Suddenly a thought came to her mind.... She called gul in.
Gul bowed her head in obedience, " Gul, u remember those maids who told u about the secret lover of nazia? "
Gul replies, " Yes my lady"
Ruqaiya says, " Gud... Now go fast nd find them.... Bring them here tonight.... Everyone should be present here.... Everyone! "
Gul says, " As u say begum sahiba"
She left in search of the maids....

Ruqaiya in her thoughts came out to sit near the fountain, because it's her favorite place, where she can sit all day long, lonely.....
But when she reached there the scene before her eyes shocked her to the core.... Because there he was with his rajput wife by his side, nd a glass of sharab fed by her......
By his posture she was sure that he is not in his senses.... Just then harkha went from there to fetch more alcohol.....
The king sings to himself and layed on the cushion there, missing his balance.... Ruqaiya shouted, " Jalal! "
He did not fall but saw in the direction of the voice.... There stood she, the wife, the queen, the friend, moreover the sultan of his heart....
He went near her dancing in the path....
She starts, " U started to drink again... Did I not tell u not to drink"
His eyes showed anger, " Who r u by the way.... U r ordering a king, u ll be punished for the crime"
Ruqaiya cries seeing his state, she knows that he is not in his senses... " Jalal-"
He replies, "ssh! Aur ek lafz nahi..... I don't want to see ur face in my life.... Go away from here.....u cheated on me.... U have never loved me"
Ruqaiya hurt says, " Jalal mere baat suno-"
He cut her word with his hand nd he was about to slip when she caught him by hands.... He shrugged her hands saying, " Go away frm me"
She says, " No I ll not, I ll take u to ur chamber "
He says, " No I have my wife to do that.... U don't do that"
Ruqaiya says, " I m too ur wife "
He looks at her eyes with tears nd broken voice he says, " Jhooti ho tum.... Hw can u betray my trust.... I trusted u more than myself in my life.... Meri mohabbat ka fayda utaya tum"
She replies crying, " Don't say such things... Mein aapse sachi mohabbat karti hun..... Aaj bi"
He says" Phir aap mujhse door kyun huva... Ruqaiya aapki yaadein hume andar se andar hi khaa rahein hain! "
With that revelation he cried in her arms.... She too cried her heart out seeing wht he was going through....
She says, " Shehensha, nahi hum aapse uthne hi kharib hain jaise pehele the.... I reside in ur heart as close as the body is to the soul"
She was not able to continue more nd tears started to flow more from her eyes.... Just then she heard the sounds of anklets approaching them, she looked up to see harkha coming near them with a bottle of wine....
She was amazed by the scene in front of her, even though so much happened nd still he is pulled towards her.....
She made her innocent face says, " Ruqaiya begum, what happened? "
Ruqaiya wipes her tears nd replies, " U r asking me what happened, harkha begum.... U r making him drink so much that he is not evn in his senses"
With that she stood frm her place nd supported jalal who is now almost dizzy.... Harkha begum says, " He drank with his own will..... U don't put these things on me.... "
With that she took his hand from hers nd says, " I ll take him to my chamber"
And harkha takes him from there leaving ruqaiya behind.....
Harkha takes him to her chamber nd makes him sit nd starts to talk lovingly to him, " Mujhe pata hai shehensha, hw much u r hurt.... I can feel ur pain...now it's time for u to rest nd to be loved.... Nd I love u with all my heart... " With that she grabbed his hands and entangled it with hers..... He was simply staring at her all this while nd starts, " Aap yese ajeeb baatein karna kab se shuru kiya? "
She replies, " I am always like this" She smiles.... Nd he leans forward nd looking straight into her eyes, " U look different today.... Ruqaiya "
With that her smile changed into amusement.... " Wht did he just say,.... Ruqaiya! "
She do not want to spoil the mood nd she went with the flow.... Nd he is his intoxicated state he is with ruqaiya...... But deep inside she thought to herself,
" Even in this state where he doesn't remember wht has happened wid him.... He remembered her! "
With all these happenings are on her favour.... She enjoyed the night in her husband's arms happily....