13, Coordinates

^^ THIS PICTURE OF OP LOOKS SO FINEEEEE
Also I'm very excited for this, let me know what you think. Y'all are in for one hell of a ride. 😉😉😉😉

"Hey Sam, what's up?" I answer my phone,
"Yeah hey, so I wanted to tell you that I got another job." Sam explained,

"Oh wow! Sam that's amazing!-"

"In Texas..." he cuts in, oh my god.
"W-what! But that's so far from Washington!" I protest, stress and anxiety filling my head.

"Hey, you'll be fine okay? We can visit each other every holiday!" He tries to make me feel better but it doesn't work, not one bit.

"Holiday! Dude!" I wasn't having any of it,
"I know this is stressful, but we'll make it work, okay?"
"... okay."

~~~

My peaceful slumber was interrupted by something loud from an unknown source.

"Mm Optimus, what is that?" I yawn, unable to see anything in the dark and from being awoken so suddenly.
I saw Optimus' holoform next to me looking confused and tired as well.

It sounded like someone was forcing the drivers seat door open, it wasn't even locked. Like the person was panicking.

All of a sudden Lennox stuck his head in,
"Leave." He look like he seen a ghost, what the hell happened?

"What?" Optimus looked at him, confused and tired.

"The government. T-they've disbanded NEST. Their coming after the autobots. Run! They'll be here soon!" Lennox got out and shut the door, Optimus immediately started his engine, but didn't leave immediately. First he turned to me.

"Y/n... this may be your only chance to live a normal life, do you want to go... or come with me?" Optimus looked sad, but hopeful. Oh my god what's going on?!

"I'm staying. The day I met you I knew my life would never be normal, I'm okay with that. As long as I'm with you."

He smiled before getting serious "Grab anything you need, go!"

With that I bolted out the semi truck and ran to my bedroom. Okay uh, shit um. Okay bag first, then... cash! All the cash I can get, and debit card too, clothes, uh deodorant! That's a good one, shoes, water bottle, hairbrush, first aid, medication, and a bit more. And in the way out I grabbed Northstar, and a photo of me and my family.

I don't know what's going to happen.

As quickly as I left I ran back into Optimus and we made a break for it, I saw the other autobots go in different directions, guess we're scattering.

"Optimus? Where are we going?" I dropped my stuff off behind the drives seat.

"We need to hide, but I'm not sure yet. We need to leave this state."

"Wait. Wyoming, my dad has a small cabin out in the woods. Running water, shielded from the outside world, lots of room for you to transform. We used it like three years ago, it's perfect. Remember the location I gave to all the bots? That's the place." I explained, digging through my bag to find a specific piece of paper.

"Okay good, do you have the address?" Optimus sighed, relieved that we didn't have to find a place.

"Do coordinates work?" I ask, continuing to dig around.

"Definitely."

I finally found the piece of paper, I knew something like this was going to happen. So a few months ago, I tracked the coordinates to the cabin and a few emergency numbers in every bag I own, in my phone case, etc.
I even gave one to all the autobots as a rendezvous point.