4, Distraction

The last few hours have been hell. Not to mention embarrassing. Imagine Ratchet and Optimus Prime side eyeing you as you took your shirt off to make sure you don't run away. Yeah a little strange.

I was sat on the edge of Ratchet's ult form as his holoform was inspecting my wounds, with Optimus' holoform there too to see the markings.

"Well, the ones on your stomach won't scar, but the ones on your wrists and thighs will for a few months before fading." Ratchet wiped some of the blood away gently. I noticed Optimus' silence as he just stared at my wounds. With an unreadable expression on his face.

"You okay?" I ask the Prime's human form, he looks up at me, snapped out of his trance he looks into my eyes.

"Yes." He answers and turns his back to me... I upset him...

Once Ratchet finished with my bandages he quickly left the hanger bay. Huh? I turned around when I felt someone watching me, to see Optimus with a stern expression on his face.

"Y/n, we have spoken to Lennox about the whole situation," How? He hasn't left the bay since it happened- oh comms link.

"And he suggested that you be constantly monitored by me or one of the autobots until further notice." He guided me to his ult form. What?

"Wait what?! I'm going on suicide watch?! You can't do that!"

"If that is what you wish to call it, then yes. You are on suicide watch." The door to Optimus' ult popped open, and patiently waited for me to get inside.

"Nonono! Please! I wasn't in control, I couldn't help it! I'm better now! I won't do it again, I promise!" I plead to the autobot, who didn't budge. Fuck. He just stayed quiet. Fuckin hell...

Giving up I hop in his ult form, and his holoform fizzles away and with it the doors lock. No the fuck he didn't!

"Optimus what is with you?!" I question with frustration.

"I'll talk to Lennox about a compromise, but for now please cooperate. We want you to be safe, and with me you can't hurt yourself." Optimus spoke with care and calmness, something I was lacking at that moment.

"...Fine." I grumble, "Can I at least have my notebook?"

"Of course." The glovebox popped open, ever since Optimus became my guardian sometimes after a stressful training day, or when I was having high anxiety, or had a seizure, I would sleep or relax in his ult form. It never didn't work.

Laying on my stomach I start to draw and doodle whatever I could think of. A little dog, a mini Optimus, a kangaroo that looks fucking weird, but I continued anyway. Next I drew a cat, then 赤は私があなたを愛していることを意味します

Ẃ̶͙͋̉͛͋̂͛̿͠͠h̸̩͈̳̪̩̪̬̳̎ͅa̶̧͉̪̱͇̱̻̳̮̪̣̙͑̍̾̂̄̄͜ţ̴̨̛̜̖͙͎͔̤̱̘̦̫̘́̽̊͆̄̇͑̈́̋̓̈̅͠?̶̧̨̢̰̦̰̐̂͗̊̎́̀̑͜͜ ̴̨̪͈͚̟̜͈̼̀̓͑́̔̅̈́̇͝͝Ö̵̲͔̗́̃̎h̴̥̠̓̀̈́̋̈́̓͑͝ ̴̣͙̣̤̠̤͍͉̹̙͍͖̬̝͌̏ṋ̴̤́̌̿̄͒̈̓̓͗̉͌̚͠͝o̶̧͚̙̠͓̺͍͈̦͈̐̊̂̉̍̎̇̽̃͘͝

"No! Get out! GET OUT MY HEAD!" I scream, bringing my knees up to my chest in defense.

"Y/n?"

My head snapped up, right. I'm trapped inside Optimus. Oh god I had on outburst in front of him. But that thought was quickly dismissed as the symbols appeared again, but this time they were flashing and erratic. Nononononono-

"Please do calm down, Y/n. Your heart rate is increasing rapidly." Optimus spoke up, in my blind panic I reach for the door and try to get it open, but It wouldn't budge. And before I could click the button to unlock it, the seatbelt swung around my body and clipped into the lock, pinning me to the seat to stay in place.

"Calm. Down." the sentence sounded more like an order, I tried my best to do as told but my worry kept increasing over the fact I'm definitely gonna have a seizure.

"Optimus-" I reach out as I clutch onto consciousness, desperate to warn my guardian but I think he suspectected it.

"Hey. Take a breath, you are okay Y/n. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." Optimus' holoform appeared next to me. This isn't the first time Optimus has helped me through a seizure, more like the 25th time, but it's still as scary as ever. Losing complete control of your body as you have to trust the other person, if there even is another person, and trust them with your safety is scary. But Optimus always knew what to do.

The seatbelt came undone, as Optimus gently pulled my shoulders down to lay my head on his lap as a cushion.

I whine in fear as I could feel it getting closer and closer, but Optimus just started telling me a story. He did that alot to comfort me, or rocking me back and forth while cooing in my ear, and playing with my hair. They all helped to much...

"I've got you..." was the last thing I heard before finally losing consciousness.

"Ugh..." I groan, consciousness coming back to me. As my senses came back I felt someone rubbing my back. Opening my eyes I seen that my face was buried in something. Fuck no it's breathing. Oh okay uh- Just relax maybe its not gonna kill me?

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked, I flinched at the unexpected voice. Carefully I pull my head away from this person's stomach.

"Easy." He spoke softly as he shifted me onto my back. I knew I knew this person, but couldn't put my finger on it, so I try looking around to see if I can recognize my surroundings. Are we in a truck?

Why am I almost naked? Why am I covered in bandages? Why is my bra and underwear have drops of blood? Is it my blood?

Looking up to my caretaker of sorts,

"Um..." I spoke softly, nervous on what was happening.

"What happened? Why am I naked?"

"You had a seizure. Sometimes when they're bad enough you forget things. Do not worry, you are safe with me. Your lack of clothes is because of an injury you got from... Something. And you had to remove them for the medic to do his job and you didn't get the chance to change."

"O-oh."

"Do you need anything? Are you okay?"

"I... I think so."