3, Are you okay?

Trigger warning for self harm

"Y/n?" I heard a low baritone voice question, but I was to absorbed in my writing. Off the corner of my eye I saw the other two bots look in my direction, but keep their distance as the tallest one approached slowly.

"What are you doing Y/n?" He asked gently, as if talking to a scared puppy.

"...Nothing." I mumble to the concerned bot who knelt to my level.

"It doesn't look like nothing Y/n." he tried to get some information from me.

"I... I need to get it out..." My voice trembled on the last few words,

"Get what out?"

"T-the symbols..." I look away from the Prime and back to my writing.

"Optimus, look." The medic bot walked over, pointing to the symbols. He did as told and paused,

"... Y/n, how did you learn these?" He asked, gesturing to the cybertronian letters I drew.

"... I'm scared."

"Of what?" Optimus asked softly,

"...To tell you, I should have told you earlier." I looked down at my stained black hands, I could recognize my behavior, it's the same when I used to medicate with diazepam in high school, but I stopped in the summer before my first year of collage. I would be quiet, shy, and childish if I came out of my shell.

"I will not be upset with you Y/n, I promise."

"I... S-so." I look back up, he was being patient and waiting.

"Well, Sam kept the clothes he wore on the day of the fight in Mission city. A-and a piece of the Allspark had gotten stuck in his sweater... and he picked it up, and has some of its, info? I think that's what you'd call it... Went in his mind I guess, he dropped it, And it burned through the floor, and I picked it up too. So we both have its information. O-oh and it made or kitchen appliances turn into decepticons and Bee blew up Sam's room..." I explain, looking back up to Optimus, he had his "jaw" hung open in disbelief, same with the other two bots. Oh...

"... Um, How long ago was this?" Optimus asked,

"A few hours ago."

"I don't know how her psyche will react to such information, Prime." Ratchet warned,

"Y/n, do you think you could continue to write what you see?" Optimus requested,

With a nod I dip my fingers back in the bottle and get on the floor and continue the writing.

~~~

After awhile of writing I got cut off. Mostly the smell of the oil once everyone got inside, but apparently I had been doing it for a long time and started repeating symbols. So then the floor had been cleaned once the bots had inspected them.

Then I decided to try to work on the Northstar, try. I couldn't focus long enough to do anything... So I quickly gave up, and started to pace around the hanger bay.

そして、もしあなたがひどいオピウインを持ってここに来るなら、私はそれをあなたのお尻まで突き上げますあなたは二度と日の目を見ることはないでしょう

F̷̩̱̩̩̦̯̏͋̑̈́̅̑u̴͚͇͖̰̳̇̈́̉̓͌c̶̖̹̺̖͂̐ͅk̶̬̠͆ ̷͓̱̤̙͚̦̠̳̊̄͂̈́͑g̸̨̞̟͍̩̻̙̀ẹ̸͈́̽̀̋́̆̋͘t̷̮̱̬͖͆͗́̂͘ ̵̛̼̘̋̆̆ọ̷͔̬͌̌̉û̷̧̘̓̿t̸̼̗̺̳̯̹̰̓̊̈͂̏̐́̕ ̶̢̤͈̦͔͓͇̏̋͑̾͒̏̈́͜ö̷̡̡̯͕̈f̶̝̱͕͙̦̅̆̈͘ ̴̡̳̤̒̂̃̿͝͝m̸̠̞͙͑͑̌̈̂ỹ̶̢̝̠ ̴̞̦͚̻̰̰̭̚ͅh̶̛̠͓̩͕̝̿̊̇̾̎̕͜è̴̡̠͉͔̜̫̼̇̀á̷͓̫̩̮̟̌͘d̶̛̫̹͉̞̭̈́̍̀͌̂̆!̷͈̥̋̒