8, Revival

I stood up. What is this place, thick yellow and blue clouds coated the sky in a beautiful hue. Uneven jagged spikes surrounded the area I was in. I seen something in the close distance, it looked like a titan. I knew it was friendly.

"Where- Where am I? Am I dead?" I ask, my voice echoing across the small canon.

"We have been watching you a long, long time." A deep voice spoke, the figure getting  closer.

"You have fought for Optimus, our last descendant, with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader, a leader worthy of our secret. The Matrix of Leadership is not found, it is earned." Another one explained, wait, last descendant. Are they...

"Are... are you the Primes?" I ask in disbelief,

"Yes, Y/n Witwicky. Return now to Optimus. Merge the Matrix with his spark. It is, and always has been, your destiny."

I gasp in pain as I was sent back. Holy fuck. I could barely process anything when Sam was right in my face and repeating something while holding me. Fuck my chest hurts. Looking down I try to see the source of the pain and see a lot of wounds from shrapnel from the explosion, my shirt gone, and light burn marks from the defibrillator. I carefully sit up and reach for the dust,but the Matrix became whole again... I really did speak to the primes...

Grabbing it I get to my feet with the help of Sam and Lennox and was quickly escorted to Optimus. I climb him as fast as I can and stand up on his chest.

"AHHHHH!" I let out a battle cry as I plunged the Matrix of leadership into Optimus' chest. A second later the hum of his spark returned and the solf blue in his eyes returned. Oh thank god! He coughed some of the sand from his vents and slowly started to sit up.

"Little one, you returned for me." Prime looked down at me, "How could I not..." I huff, tired from this entire day. Sam came up to me with the body and helm of Northstar. With a thankful grin I slip it on in a few seconds and hold the helmet under my arm for now.

" A living Prime. Hah hah! I don't believe it!" Jetfire grunted, Just as Optimus stood up something shot out from the sky and collided with Prime, knocking everyone onto their backs. Ow.

"My matrix." It spoke, ripping the matrix from Optimus and teleporting away to the pyramid. At this point everyone was screaming at eachother. But Optimus was too weak to get up.

"Oh god Optimus..." I approach him, he had that look in his eye as his eyes quickly looked over my body, scanning me.

"You're very hurt." He whispered,

"I know, it looks way worse though, I'll show you later." I chuckle, taking a step closer I press my hand into his cool cheek.

"I missed you, Optimus..."

"I have missed you too."

"He's turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up! Optimus!" Sam limped up to us while yelling. Jetfire took a few steps towards us before speaking.

"All my Decepticon life, I never did a thing worth doing until now. Optimus, take my parts and you will have a power you've never known. Fulfill... your destiny..." Jetfire ripped out his spark. Oh my god...

"No..." I cover my mouth at our fallen comrade. Damn... too many lost.

"Jolt! Electrify! Transplant those afterburners." Ratchet ordered Jolt, who followed without hesitation. Jetfire's parts flew to Optimus as they repaired him and attached to his body as he grunted in discomfort.