5, Search

Y/n POV~~~

The seatbelt unlocked and the door popped open, I hopped out and thanked Optimus before running to sam who was telling Mikaela to keep the bots here. Me and Sam raced for the house, where Dad was waiting for us.

"Thanks for staying on the path Sam." Dad didn't notice me thankfully, I shouldn't reveal myself cause he might be a bit worried about my injuries.

Deciding to stay behind incase dad came outside I could distract him so he wouldn't see the bots incase they decide to come over for some reason, haha that'd be weird...

I look over my shoulder to see Optimus sneaking over, Bee near him with the others not far behind. Are you shitting me? I swear to god.

Sam got dad to go away, and we went over to Optimus who stepped on the new fountain, destroying it.

"Aw man! That was brand new." I groan,

"Oh sorry my bad." Optimus apologized,

"You couldn't wait for five minutes!" Sam started heading to the house,

"Sam!" I shout,

"What Y/n?"

"The glasses are in my bag! It also has my meds so just grab the whole thing, I put the glasses in a secret pocket cause you dropped them! The bags in my room." I explain to him, He nods and runs into the house.

Optimus brought Mikaela up to my bedroom window, probably to help him look for the bag. The pain in my legs became close to unbearable as I sat on the grass to inspect my injuries.

"Damn..." I mumble, the cuts were about a centimeter deep at the most, the bleeding mostly stopped but not completely. I press my hand onto the cuts to try to stop the bleeding a bit. Off the corner of my eye I seen Optimus look over at me before speaking,

"Would you like some help from Ratchet? You can't continue much longer like this." Optimus offered, Ratchet walking over to me.

"Please. I'm in so much pain." I chuckle.
Ratchet transformed and the back doors opened,

"What the fuck? Who are you?" I ask the strange man dressed as a paramedic exited Ratchet.

"It's Ratchet. This is a holoform, we all have them. Come on so I can patch you up." Ratchet rolled his eyes and dragged me to the ambulance.

After he was done putting bandages and cleaning all the blood off, I hopped out and thanked him. I watched his holoform fizzle from existence. Then I noticed that everyone was in there alt form. What on earth?

"What? Nonono This isn't a truck stop!" Sam was sticking his head out the window and getting frustrated,

"Sam, how haven't you found the damn bag yet?" I rubbed my eyes, baffled that he still hasn't found the damn bag.

"I don't know!" He shouted and continued searching.

I looked up after a second to see optimus transform back to his bipedal form, and approach my bedroom window where Sam was. A second later Sam cam running to the window,

"Oh nono, Those are my mothers flowers..." Sam gestured to where Optimus had smothered the flowers, oh god. This isn't gonna be pretty...

"Listen you gotta listen, If my parents come out here and see you they'll freak out. my mom's got a temper."

"Sam, alien war. Moms not gonna be pissed, shes gonna have a stroke if she comes out here!" I emphasize how strange this situation is.

"We must have the glasses."

"I know you need the glasses I've looked everywhere, they're not here."

"Ugh, Keep searching!" Optimus was getting impatient, wouldn't blame him, Sam is a handful and slow as fuck

"I will, I just need you to be quiet for five minutes. I can't concentrate-"

"Calm down, calm down. Autobots, fall back." Optimus sighs, standing up.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet, he wants us to be quiet." Optimus scolleds Ratchet and Ironhide as they shove each other.

I thought the possibility of having a seizure went away by this point, but I was very, very wrong as Ratchet walked into a powerline, the sound, sparks, and flickering triggered me, and I could feel it coming quickly as I felt numb in a couple places, and fuzzy in others.

I knew I only had a few minutes before the inevitable...

Then the light Ratchet was illuminating onto the house flicked a handful of times before finally turning off. I started to stumble around, not being able to properly process what was happening. I accidently bumped into Optimus who looked down at me.

"Y/n, are you alright? You seem disturbed." he crouched next to me, I looked up at him, and I think he immediately knew what was happening, or at least that something was wrong. He put his hand down as an offering.
With a bit of struggle I got up and layed down on my side in a ball on his palm. At this point I want death to take me.

"Is- she okay?" Bee asked, the radio switching between channels to form a sentence.

"I don't think so, I believe its one of the seizures we talked about." He informed Bee, who seemed confused, but decided to ask later for more context.

"The electric signals in her brain have increased and are climbing, I fear she may have a seizure." Ratchet chimed in,

We could all hear Sam, mom, and dad having a very cringy conversation. Despite being half out it I still found it funny. After a minute or so, Dad started looking around for the source of the light.

"Oh- Parents," Optimus signaled for everyone to hide, while I was still in his gentle hold. He walked in front of the bathroom window where dad was,

"Oh-" Optimus quickly placed me on his chest before he ducked and sprawled himself across the house without crushing it, with all the others hiding against the house.

"Trashed, absolutely trashed." Dad huffed, walking away from the window.

"The parents are very irritating, can I take them out?" Ironhide requested, What the hell dude?

"ironhide! You know we don't harm humans, What is with you?" Optimus questioned,

"Well I'm just saying, it's an option." Ironhide shrugged, putting his canons away.

"Ughh..." I groan, feeling myself about to pass out,

"I... I'm gonna pass out..." I mumbled to the others before the inevitable.