Chapter 15

He kept glancing at her.

And she noticed.

They were watching Tangled for what seemed to be the 12th time, but that wasn't the reason he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"What is it," she snaps her head at him, "Why do you keep peeking at me,"

He shrugs, making her roll her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," he scoffs.

"Don't stare at me,"

"Well can you blame me," he shrugs, saying as if he didn't compliment her.

"Oh shush," she smiles, biting the bottom of her lips, while playing with the bottom of his shirt.

"Don't. do that," he chokes up.

He pulls her lip from between her teeth, the hypnotic movement causing something to spark in them both, their eyes not able to look away from their lips.

The place where his finger touched her lips, burned with in pain at the lost of warmth his hand brought to her face.

His eyes caught hers, and she loses the ability to breathe. His eyes captivating her and all that she was able to think about was those pretty-pretty eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," she sighs, bringing her forehead to his.

"Like what," he smiles cunningly.

"Like that," she whispers, closing the distance between their lips, her eyes falling from his eyes to his lips ever so slowly.

Just as their lips were to meet, she puts her finger on his lips, stopping him.

"I'm in a lot of pain, Elliot"

He smiles.

"Then lemme help you with that pain then," he smiles, lowering his head between her legs.

Her eyes widened as he pulls his pants from off her, kissing the inner part of her thigh, butterflies immediately ramming they're through her stomach.

"Elliot," she gasped.

"Trust me, V, you'll feel much better when I'm done," he smiles.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

- khriss シ︎