Chapter 16

She slept peacefully.

He looked at her adoringly.

He leaned against the door, seeing her splayed across his bed, her legs up by the bed head and her head on the bottom left corner of the bed.

He smiles, and how comfortable she seemed to be with him.

He takes a pillow that was on the floor from her chaotic sleep, and hits her head with it, startling her up.

"Ah!" she shouts, sprung upward into a fighting pose, her hair all static, flying in every direction. She narrows her eyes at him, anger now coursing through her.

"What the heck was that for," She throws the pillow back at him.

"No need to be all violent,"

"Says the one who throwed your brick for a pillow at my head,"

"I told you before, it isn't that hard,"

She chuckles.

"Buddy down there says differently," she smiles goofily giving him a pointed look. He looks down confused, but quickly realises what she was talking about, blushing slightly.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you," he says walking up to her, a smirk playing on his mouth.

"Should I now?" she says cunningly, as he jumps onto the bed, tackling her, until he was over her, pinning her arms above her head.

"Morning," he whispers.

"Morning," she smiles.

"Sleept good?" he asks, kissing her neck gently on one side.

"Mhm," she replies while he kissed the next side of her neck.

"Good cause were going out today," he says giving her forehead tap, before getting of the bed.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise,"

"No."

"No?"

"I don't like surprises," she huffs, crossing her arms.

"Well, you're going to like this one," he says walking towards the door.

"I hate you," she says picking up a pillow and resting it on her lap, but we all know what she was going to with that.

"We both know that's not true," he says dodging the pillow being thrown at him, his laugh being heard as he walked out the bedroom.

He laughed.

She never heard him laugh before.

And she was definitely planning on getting used to it.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khriss シ︎