Chapter 20

"IVY"

I took a deep breathe in, trying to prepare myself.

We sat on the couch, and he held my hand rubbing it as I prepared to tell him my "story", and I tried my best not to cry.

"Okay so where do I start," I chuckle sadly.

"Wherever," he smiles gently, and my heart starts to race.

His smile. It always did that. And I found myself smiling, now at ease.

"Well, my father, my blood father died when I was 2, and my mother, she took his death hard. She started doing a lot of drugs to the point where she was kicked out of her job."

"She continued to buy drugs and at some point, she owed her buyer around $5,000 in drugs. Her supplier who is my stepfather, said that her dept would be paid if she married him. She refused at first but eventually fell in love with him. That's what she said but I knew it was only lust and manipulation that caused her to marry him," I rolled my eyes.

"But she married him when I was 10, her "debt" being paid, and we started to live with him. She also now had endless supply of drugs which she took every single day, and eventually she OD'd when I was 16," I felt a tear strut down my face.

"For the first few months, he acted like an actual widower, who was sad his wife died, but after a year or so, he started sleeping around and having prostitutes at the house. And when I turned 18, he started becoming abusive. He took me out of school to deliver drugs for him, and rarely let me leave the house, but I was never the lenient person, so I always snuck out,"

"That's why I was always on your doorstep," and I couldn't keep it in anymore, the tears started falling.

"Ivy" he says sadly, pulling me onto him.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He caresses my head, "I really wished you would have told me sooner, but I'm happy now that you got the courage to," he says kissing my head.

"I just, I thought you would think I was some, freak, using you for a place to stay, but it's not that. You are the only person in this world that actually acted like they cared. I mean at first you were a d!ck but you came around" I say jokingly.

"Only for you," He smiles sadly.

"And I don't know how to say it but, you just, made me really happy, like every time I was with you, I was in, I don't know,"

"Ecstasy,"

"Euphoria,"

We say at the same time.

"Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm in ecstasy, it's unexplainable, but it just happens, " he says smiling, with his face much redder than normal.

"Look whose all blushy now,"

"Oh hush," he said pulling me into him further, a smile spreading across my face.

"Thank you for telling me V, really" he says softly.

I turn giving him a pec on the lips, but he turns it into a more passionate kiss than intended, but I didn't mind.

Pulling away, I rest my forehead on his, "Of course" I say before kissing him again, my chest filled with such a happy-happy feeling , one so indescribable that it made my mind fumble.

Its sure was euphoria.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khriss シ︎