Chapter 2

He pulled open his door.

She sat on his doorstep.

Her back was to him, yet he knew exactly who it was. But instead of acknowledging her he turned to lock his door and walked up to his sports bike, not sparing her a second glance.

"Where ya goin'?" she asks getting up from her seat: his doorstep, following behind him but keeping her distance.

He doesn't respond but climbs onto the bike.

"Red's your colo-"she says, finding some way to continue their one-way conversation but he quickly cuts her off.

"What do you want."

He looks her dead in the eye, pausing as he sat on the seat of his bike.

And yet again she was at lost for words, as the menacing stare he seemed to have mastered, made her spine tingle.

"Parents, kick you out again?" He asks with a hint of amusement in his tone, at the fact that she bothered to show up again.

"I-, I wasn't kicked out last time, I- ran aw-, anyways that not what I'm here for,"

"Then what are you doing here,"

She huffs out a sigh. Apologising wasn't her strong suit, yet here she was, about to attempt it.

"I just, came back to say, it was kind of rude of me to ask if you could, well- to let me in your house, even though you were really rude to me"

"Do you not know how to apologise," he shakes his head, "And it wasn't what you asked but the way you asked it," he sighs.

"So, you mean if I asked nicely, you would have let me in?" She raises her eyebrow in scepticism, knowing damn well someone with his seemingly cold personality wouldn't let anyone in.

"Well," he sighs.

"Yeah, that's what I thought,"

"Don't get all cocky, you still didn't do what you came here to do," he says, a smirk tugging on his lips as he tilts looking down at her.

She huffs giving up and mutters an apology.

"I'm sorry for being an unhumbled, rude, and stuck-up b!tch yesterday. That good enough for you?" She says with an eyeroll as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Perfect."

And with that he drove off.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khrissシ︎