Chapter 22

"Really?!"

"Yes really"

She leapt into his arms, eradicating with joy at the new she just heard. He held her closely.

"You're never gonna have to see him again,"

She falls to her knees, her hands covering her face, tears falling from her eyes.

"V?" he falls beside her, confused.

"Ivy, it's going to be okay, he's been locked away, you don't have to worry about him anymore," he tells her trying to stop her from crying.

"I'm not sad Elliot, she says laughing through the tears, raising her head, her cheeks stained with tears, and a smile on her face.

"I don't have to worry about him anymore," she wipes her tears, "I'm free,"

He smiles.

Earlier this morning he got a call that he was arrested and taken in for interrogation. Though their court session was weeks away, she knew he was going to jail. Far away from her.

"I have somewhere I wanna take you," he smiles.

"If it's a surprise I'm not going,"

"It's a-"

"I'm not going," she cuts him off.

"V, it'll be fun," he pleads, pulling her in, smothering her face in kisses, "You're going to give in eventually," he says kissing her slower now, and eventually kisses her lips.

Massaging them together, but then he pushes his tongue into her mouth. Her body felt like it was on fire as he traced the inside of her mouth with his tongue, leaning her head in to deep the kiss.

He craved for more of her, but that wasn't the plan right now.

"That a yes?" He asks breathing heavily, leaning his forehead against hers.

"Yeah, whatever, just keep kissing me," she says pulling his head onto her lips again.

He smiled against her mouth, kissing her with even more passion than before.

...

"You ready V? "He calls out to her and she walks out, making him double take at what she wore.

She wore a mate black dress that was mid-thigh long, with black sleevelets.

"Sometimes I forget how curvy you are, with all of my baggy clothes that you wear,"

"How could you forget, you let me sit on your face every three to five business days," she smirks turning in a circle so he could see the full thing.

"You look gorgeous," he says kissing her neck. She had her hair up, and she secretly knew that he loved it that way.

"I know," she says cheekily.

"You wanna go now?" she asks, "Wait where are we going,"

"You'll see when we get there," he chuckles.

"You and your surprises are going to be the death of me."

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khriss シ︎