Chapter 6

He's still asleep.

And so was she.

Her upper body laid on his chest and one of her legs messily rested on his lower half, and his hand was draped around her waist while.

They rested on the pull-out couch in his living room, for quite a while after watching too many Disney movies.

It was 1 in the afternoon, but they were both still tired as the rested cosily underneath the thick sheets. An empty pizza box, a bowl of popcorn remains along with two emptied soda bottles were on the coffee table.

They sure did enjoy each other's company, and that was evident.

His warmth comforted her as she laid their wrapped in his arms, even though he was unaware of his position at that moment, he felt at peace.

Her warmth comforted him as she laid splayed across him, and even though she was unaware of her position at that time, she felt at home.

But that came to an end when she stretched, across his chest, waking him out of his slumber with a loud yawn.

He looked down at the body that laid on him as she looked up at what she laid on.

His eyes sparkled with something unrecognisable, and her face instantly turned red.

"I'm sorry," she tucks her loose hair behind her ears in nervousness.

She expects him to push her off, or ask her to get off him, but he doesn't do either.

He just smiles at her.

"Morning," he says in a smokey yet soft spoken tone that set her stomach a blaze.

His morning voice made a kaleidoscope of butterflies erupt in her stomach, and if it was possible, she blushed even more.

"Morning," she smiles, lifting herself of his chest his hand still on her waist, but he eventually moves as he stretches.

"Someone's blushy today," he mutters loudly, smirking at her how evident her reddened appearance was.

"Someone's morning breath is stinky today," she rolls her eyes as she turns away from him in attempt to hide her face from him.

But to her amazement he pulls her in, his hand on her waist as she drags her into him. Her breathe now shakey at how touchy he was.

She liked it, more than she would want to admit.

Rest his chin in the crook of her neck, he gives a breathy sigh that made goosebumps rise around her collar bone area.

He turns her to him, making her straddle him as his hands glid down to the dimples of her lower back. The friction between them could be felt a mile away, as they peered into each other's eyes.

He slightly tilts his head to the side, his gaze falling from her eyes to her lips, ever so subtly, while for her, she was gaping at his lips, as if they were a siren luring her in.

His chest hummed at how mesmerized she looked at him, like he was her euphoria, his gaze now too focused on her lips.

"That doesn't change the fact that you're a red tomato today," he hums, their noses a centimetre away from touching.

She hums in response, her gaze still latched onto his lips them being about to touch, but he stops right before they do.

"But don't forget, my breathes all stinky today," He smiles as he leans back into the chair, their faces now far apart.

She sat there in shock, her legs still on either side of her body.

"Ugh, I hate you Elliott," she huffs, getting off him and slumps beside him.

"We both know that's not true."

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khriss シ︎