Chapter 4

"I'm sorry,"

"..."

She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Say something at least," she sighed, craning her neck up to look at him. And his face softened.

Immediately.

She smiles and he returns the favour.

"Forgive me," she says handing him a daisy she picked from the field across from his house. She thought it would be a nice gesture.

And she also thought it would be funny to see a tall muscular guy take a flower from a petite girl.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, please," she whispers in a seductive tone.

"Fine, I forgive you," he says softly, as he sees her smile grow.

"Kneel down, cause I'm putting it in your hair," she says in a demanding tone, a cheeky smile now resting on her face.

He reluctantly kneels and she carefully rests the daisy in his nest of hair. She sticks one of the strands that fell to his face, behind his ear.

She tilts his head up, forcing him to look at her.

Her hand rested on his face, and without noticing she stroked the underneath of his chin as they peered into each other's eyes.

His gaze stumbled to her rosy-plum toned lips, that shone glossily with the 5pm glow, and trapped him into an unescapable trance.

Her chest hummed at how mesmerized he looked at her, like he was in ecstasy, her gaze too falling to his lips

But snapping both of themselves out of it she pulls her hand away from his face and stepped back.

"Very pretty," she smiles at the small daisy being swallowed in his thick curls.

"That makes too of us," he smirks, and she blushed.

They were closer than before, and their scents suffocated each other.

His was woodsy with the hint of cinnamon, while hers were softened hints of lemons and lavender.

They both knew those scent became imprinted into each other's minds at that very moment. But they didn't seem to be bothered by the new implication.

"Well, I guess, that's all I came for," she clears her throat.

"Thanks for the daisy, um,"

"Ivy, it's Ivy,"

"Thanks for the daisy apology, Ivy," He smiles.

"No problem, uh,"

"Elliot,"

"No problem, Elliot."

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

khriss シ︎