Disclaimer

Welcoming all sluts, whores and anything in between to "Her Euphoria, His Ecstasy"

(or in other words H.E.H.E. you know like micheal jackson? laugh, cause its funny.)

this book is a short story that i just had the random burst of energy to write in about 3 weeks, and thats good for me cause it take me a month to finish a chapter.

this book has a special place in my heart so i would really appreicate it if u shared and voted for my book.

please know, this book's storyline along with ALL characters were created by me, so any coincidences in character and story similarity are merely coincidental.

(for you dumb putas out there it means we twined by mistake, okay?)

if they are any rr's in this book well, we stan you, but spoil anything and I will punch you down your throat, respectfully. so no spoiling, please.

i'll be putting ccp's (chaotic cat/kitten pictures) at the end of each chapter since I have an unhealthy obsession with them. so if you don't like cats, you can either jump of a cliff or leave this book.

but if you do, we love and support you in all you do. continue the good work you provide for the cat community.

PLEASE KNOW: this book mentions, physical abuse, racism, and minor aspects of smut! (not alot of smut tho, like its little to none)

this book is fackin' copyrigted so if you thieving whores think you wanna copy I will hunt. you. down.

but enough of the chit chat; here are my smexy aesthetic collages:

(these were also made by me so I would fockin appreciate if you wouldn't steal them)

lastly just wanna say thank you for actually reading this book or deciding to click on it, and hope you enjoy it, whores !

- khriss シ︎