𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today I woke up pretty early since I remembered Jisung and the others were coming over today. I got up and got ready like usual. I walked down stairs and greeted my parents who were surprisingly already up.

We ate breakfast together and had small conversations here and there. I then heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" I said while wiping my mouth with a napkin.

I walked over tho the door and was greeted by Jisung, as always he's always first. He was holding a big ass bag with his hand. He walked in, "good morning Mr and Mrs. Lee" he politely greeted, damn he was so good at pulling an innocent look but in reality he's the total opposite.

"Good morning Jisung, would you like anything to eat?" My mom asked. "No I'm fine I ate back at home" he said smiling. He then took my hand and basically made me run to my room. We went in and closed the door. "Where are the others?" I asked while sitting on my bed. "They'll be here soon".

We talked for a little until we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled out. The door opened and Jeongin and Seungmin walked right in. "Ok great we're all here" Jisung said "now let's get to work!" He said while clapping his hands.

He took out the big ass bag that he was carrying and placed it on the bed and took out clothes, makeup and accessories. Jeongin then got up and checked out the things Jisung  bought. "I think this one would look really good on lix hyung" Jeongin said picking up one of the tops that were laying on the bed.

"I think so too" Jisung said with a smile. "What do you think Seungi" Jisung asked with a smile. Seungmin looked up from his phone "I think it would fit well with Felix" Seungmin said. Me and Jisung were shocked, Seungmin would usually say things like 'I don't give a fuck' or 'do whatever you think is best' but I mean we both knew he was head over heels for Jeongin so our shocked face turned to a 'as expected' look.

"Alright now take off your shirt" Jisung said. I nodded and took it off and threw it on the bed. When I looked back at them they looked like they just saw a ghost. "Felix are those hickies" Seungmin said pointing at my chest to my stomach. Damn I didn't tell them about that night, "o-oh um yeah" I said shyly. "Omg Felix is no longer a virgin" Jisung yelled out. I quickly covered his mouth "will you shut the fuck up" he nodded and I took my hand off.

I then tried on the top. It was a cute white top with pink bows and pink flowers in them, later Jsing gave me a cute light blue jacket that was a little see through.

"Alright and now for the bottoms" he said while pulling out a skirt with white ribbon on it. "A skirt?" I asked  "but isn't that too much I mean This is the first time I'm meeting his parents what if they don't like cross dressing" I asked feeling a bit worried. "Please if they accepted you as a couple and even made a bet on it, I'm pretty sure a skirt isn't gonna do anything" Jeongin said hand me the skirt to change. I nodded and changed into it. "You look so pretty" Jisung said while putting on a Pearl necklace on my neck. I smiled while looking in the mirror.